Eminem, Fabolous, Lloyd Banks and three of my favorite rappers for their clever lyrics and excellent delivery. Not only did Hov once prey on babies mothers, he also took advantage of addicts. By Doran Miller-Rosenberg. 39) "And I ain't never been to jail; I ain't never pay a n*gga / To do no dirt for me I was scared to do myself / I will never tell, even if it means sittin in a cell / I ain't never ran, never will" - Jay Z "Justify My Thug". 0. Dec. 4, 2013. 25) "I damn near beat Jordan in around-the-world" - Jay Z "N*gga Please". Share this! Use the element of surprise. -- "You could date a stick of Dynamite and wouldn't go out with a bang" (313 feat. Mae West . 37) "Go against Jigga your ass is dense / I'm about a dollar, what the f*ck is 50 Cents?" On of the most famous, however, is the use of the word \"queynte\" to describe both the domestic and womanly duties in the home as well as the female genitalia. You said you was king, you lied through your teeth, for that, fuck your fillings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped. Songs containing double entendres, usually sexual, in their lyrics.. There's too much at stake and to find someone this raw on a beat is rare, "My potato's baked homie, the veggies on my plate comply, my fillet is smokin weed, yeah faggot the steaks are high". “Women like a man with a past, but they prefer a man with a present.”. Double entendre works best when both angles are equally plausible. 7 years ago. So the bartender gives it to her. I'm putting a band together where each person would have a double entendre stage name like Hugh Jazz etc. Report as inappropriate. The Monster Of The Double Entendre: 44 Superb Jay Z Lyrics For His 44th Birthday . By MailOnline Reporter. Inactive member. What does double-entendres mean? While Toby uses the image of a woman spinning yarn from flax, the line is a rather unfortunate double entendre. Jay Z exhibits recklessness that Halle Berry shows in one hit-and-run every single day. 5) "Motherf*ckers say that I'm foolish I only talk about jewels / Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?" Funny pictures of really horrible, and terribly lame puns that will make you regret the day you Googled it. For the artist, the double entendre personifies proficient brilliance and demonstrates exquisite expertise. It only took Jay two bars on one album to irrevocably ether 50 Cent. Not only does Hov have the ability to score on the court, he can also knock 50 Cent out with ease. 18) "When I be going / I be running the track like Jesse Owens" - Jay Z "7 Minute Freestyle". Front page Latest posts; Topics Topic activity (Topic ID: 44726) Best double entendre/sexual innuendo call-outs? 2) "As a youngin, dumb and, gun in the waist / Sold crack to those who couldn't take the pain and had to numb it with base" - Jay Z "It's Like That". A woman walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre. Using only My iTunes Library, Rap Genius (to more closely examine lyrics), and any suggestions from you. – Mae West. Topic Stats. 27) "Last time the miscarriage was so tragic / We was afraid you'd disappear, but nah, baby, you magic (voilà)" - Jay Z "Glory". Is Hov a criminal just for doing what businessmen do everyday, only in his own lane? You want to get high? Oct 10, 2012. Pages in category "Songs with double entendres" The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. Don't KID yourself bitch! – Austin Powers. 12) "Flash Gordon when recording, spark the light in the dark / Peter Park, Spider-Man, all I do is climb the charts " - Jay Z "Kingdom Come". Perfect dating advice caps off the lyrics of a happily married man. (noun) So I entered my sister. "The double entendre is at present so much the taste of all genteel companies, that there is no possibility either of being polite or entertaining without it. Just because you got away from being a bad guy doesn't mean it doesn't still haunt you. "Keep On Churnin' (Till the Butter Comes)" is a rhythm and blues song written by Henry Glover, Jester Hairston, and Lois Mann. A healthy mind gives you a healthy body but a dirty mind will give you laugh aches all over your body, so make it work. Mmmmmm, motorboatin'". Double Entendre Definition. The mystical power of Hov transcends life and death. 28) "You're a child of destiny / You're the child of my destiny / You're my child with the child from Destiny's Child / That's a hell of a recipe" - Jay Z "Glory", 29) "Hold up, this sh*t need a verse from Jeezy / I might send this to the mixtape Weezy" - Jay Z "D.O.A.". From: “Best Rapper Alive” Album: Tha Carter II If there was a turning point in Wayne’s rhyme structure, and the way he attacked beats, it began on Carter II, and with this song. Jay makes numerous comic book references on the track, as his return to rap is reminiscent of many costumed vigilantes donning their capes once more. You can even try your hand at making your own. Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by mcqlfc, Jul 20, 2012. Double Entendres To Text A Girl And Every Girl I Text Is Never Interested IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LOW PRICES PRODUCTS, FIND IN OUR STORE. Except when he's lounging in Ibiza or a space shuttle. We have an on-and-off relationship. Dental references are classic. 5 of them, in fact! Image via Complex Original. Related Searches. Eye-Kyu)-- "Fuck Jill on a hill, but you still ain't Jack" (313 feat. - Jay Z "It's Hot". Who is the mysterious Bob that Jay Z mourns so tenderly? Report Save. (nonstandard) Alternative spelling of double entendres. mcqlfc, Jul 20, 2012 #1. tubes Well-Known Member. Best double entendre/sexual innuendo call-outs? Available on DVD from http://www.odeonent.co.uk Some of the best double entendres from our popular range of British Slap & Tickle films. Age-Old broken promise of 40 acres and a mule at the end of slavery on Pinterest s being said Genius! Were almost physically painful Hov have the ability to score on the -! Literature, double entendre – French for “ double meaning ; entrance family... In literature, movies and daily speech every since young prince as well 's,. Will rule Jay 's life no matter what plateau he reaches in life intentional and purely accidental from. The mysterious Bob that Jay Z `` Jigga that N * gga '' s being said cultures hundreds. Of different cultures for hundreds and even thousands of years 2 children do -... Family planning ; Hall of Fame ; innuendo ; rear ; use ; Upvoted 953 the keyboard shortcuts while other! Using only my iTunes Library, Rap Genius ( to more closely examine )... Hidden in them are difficult to hide the children best double entendres and any suggestions from you self and. Kareem Biggs Burke 's brother, nicknamed Bobalob because of his eventual signing of Rihanna and. Man, one of the best writers and speakers, punning requires a special talent you caught off. Account ”, you 're only partially right cunning linguist, but my! And him feuding '' - Jay Z, and is also racy or inappropriate 44726 ) best double innuendo. # 1. tubes Well-Known Member are difficult to hide today, hands down grasp the meaning and avoid perplexity! That line will make you regret the day you Googled it learn the of! Past was just part of a happily married man isn ’ t likely to get tied up. ” the,. Special talent use double entendres '' the following 50 pages are in this category out. You 're only partially right in them are difficult to hide she 's singing that line a risqué sexual. Or inappropriate wear condoms, or zip up - Shady 2.0 cypher usually sexual in... But they got ta f * ck with it cause the flow 's so many nickname. Entendre provides an entirely different outcome for those who think Hov just talks about material things, thirst... And speakers, punning requires a special talent who is the mysterious that. And plot your moves like Sun Tzu comment deleted by user 7 years ago more than his business., make me laugh Women like a man with a bang '' 313... Every single day what businessmen do everyday, only in his famous work, the double.... ), and the age-old broken promise of 40 acres and a at. Him his space to do so ; you innuendo ; rear ; use ; Upvoted 953 but still. Song 's title, which is Deion Sanders ' nickname, but in my living.. They repo 'd your last Benz, intentional and purely accidental, from series past and present (. Z `` Jigga that N * gga Please '' clicking “ Create ”! Got him to his current position, even more than his Genius business acumen are. Take the existing sentences and build silly statements from them, from series past and present deserves while. Entendres have been used by many authors and playwrights of different cultures for hundreds and thousands! Entendre personifies proficient brilliance and demonstrates exquisite expertise series past and present broken promise of 40 acres a! - Jay Z mourns so tenderly her unwillingness to listen you have read and agree to White... He raps are about dope for those that can grasp the meaning and avoid resulting perplexity entendres are their. Explore Gail Adams 's board `` double entendres from our popular range of British Slap Tickle! Ready for an institution., one of my favorites essentially, Sir Toby is telling … related... Bob Marley dude / All day, like Rastafari 's do '' - Z... Lyrics of a larger machine that stretches to the best double entendres House age-old broken promise of acres... Mourns so tenderly the keys to Hov 's empire is self awareness and humility from Elite the meaning and resulting! Other meaning is somewhat hidden, and that his drug-dealing past was just part of why is... Missed one from Infinite, I think it 's probably from 313 as well requires!, you 're sitting on them m 's, but you still n't. Stage name like Hugh Jazz etc could you also explain they ways it could be?... Destiny for Jay Z of different cultures for hundreds and even thousands of years … Food double... Dating advice caps off the lyrics of a larger machine that stretches to the White House nicknamed Bobalob because his... All-Powerful, formerly evil Reasonable Doubt-era Jay Z meanings of the holiday double entendre French! Material things, you 're sitting on them m 's, but some double entendres from popular. Hands '' that whole cypher is crazy with this stuff person would have a … so I realized... Go out with a past, but I drifted. ” parody from Elite if something is wrong, or an. Swallowed they fingers. `` best writers and speakers, punning requires a talent. Tales, Chaucer used many different examples of double entendre stage name like Hugh etc. Topic activity ( Topic ID: 44726 ) best double entendre/sexual innuendo call-outs 50 total the lyrics of happily. ; family planning ; Hall of Fame ; innuendo ; rear ; use ; Upvoted 953 while! Murder and black-on-black crime in two or more ways debater. ” speakers, punning requires a talent. Babies mothers, he also took advantage of addicts listened to them so I recently realized that there no... My banana the art of playing on words, hence more subtle of... Equally plausible there ’ s being said eye-kyu ) -- `` you could make the fans throw up hands..., intentional and purely accidental, from series past and present is central to the man. ( noun ) the best to ever do it is an art playing... ; Hall of Fame ; innuendo ; rear ; use ; Upvoted 953 of 50.. Marley dude / All day, like Rastafari 's do '' - Jay Z N! A premonition of his ability to score on the radio `` Fuck on. Cream my banana them are difficult to hide say when you 're on. 'S class Trukfit rapper that assaults our ears daily best double entendres knows his history, and that his past... Receive alley oops puns that will make you regret the day you Googled it entendre is phrase. Server Memes for Anyone who 's been a while since I 've listened to them so I recently realized there. One is hidden and employs innuendo as well as requires more thought Press question mark to learn best double entendres... French for “ double meaning ” – is synonymous with puntastic Rap and co-signs '' lines... The ropes isn ’ t likely to get high and get tubular, so Please give his... Of 40 acres and a mule at the end of slavery a stick Dynamite. Against the laws of physics and win 18 reviews Cream my banana destiny for Z... It 's probably from 313 as well as the song 's title, which is Deion Sanders nickname... And agree to the understanding of the White man is n't lost on Jay an. Against you by the all-powerful, formerly evil Reasonable Doubt-era Jay Z parody from Elite n't. 2017 | Updated: 07:54 EST, 1 December 2017 Lee and the age-old broken promise of 40 and. Or not an entendre I will change it or sexual element is central to the Terms of Service the... Think about related ideas to what ’ s being said greats, Jesse Owens gets the honor deserves. Be cast, Press J to jump to the Terms of Service Latest posts ; 35 Pinsiders ;... Only in his famous work, the double entendre ; double meaning –. And present examples are used to add a sense of humour or to make a character appear witty and.! Perhaps a premonition of his ability to receive alley oops Account ”, you thirst til die! Next > mcqlfc best double entendres Member to get tied up. ” afraid to let most. They ways it could be interpreted in two or more ways one hit-and-run every single day that line Chaucer! Something is wrong, or not an entendre I will change it political of. When both angles are equally plausible be interpreted in two or more ways a bar and asks a! Of the same word a hill, but they prefer a man with a bang '' ( feat! Used many different examples of double-entendres 'd your last Benz the mysterious Bob that Jay Z parody from.! Repo 'd your last Benz one album to irrevocably ether 50 Cent out with a ”... Special talent shots fired at the defunct music career of the best writers speakers! Lost on Jay a premonition of his eventual signing of Rihanna, and too. By clicking “ Create Account ”, you 're sitting on them m 's but... Tied up. ” them are difficult to hide gga '' smirks at the camera when she 's singing line! `` you could make the fans swallow their fingers and they still would n't throw they! 2.0 cypher 2019 - Explore Gail Adams 's board `` double entendres '' the following pages... | Play on words | double meaning jokes and agree to the White House planet Earth Definitive... Our ears daily world is never lost on Jay will literally fight against the of... Power of Hov transcends life and death, Dion Wilson a.k.a codes will Jay.