Annie Dookhan, a former chemist at the Hinton State Laboratory Institute, listened to the judge during her arraignment at Brockton Superior Court in Brockton on Jan. 30, 2013. In Superior Court in Brockton Monday, Panepinto told Ball a relative hired Jubinville for him while he was still hospitalized. The Plymouth County Trial Office represents clients facing a wide variety of misdemeanor and felony charges originating in the District and Superior courts of Plymouth County. Leonard turned herself in Tuesday morning at Brockton Superior Court, where Judge Maynard Kirpalani revoked her $25,000 cash bail, prosecutors said. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Brockton Superior Court Picture locations in Brockton… Massachusetts Juror Service Website - Courthouse Information Welcome to the Massachusetts Juror Service Website’s Courthouse Information page. He indicated … The court address is 52 Obery Street, Suite 2041, Plymouth, MA 02360. Moore is accused of causing an … Nicholas Pilalas is on trial in Brockton Superior Court facing murder and other charges in the death of 20-year-old Dalton Goulart in 2011. Plymouth County Superior Court – Plymouth 52 Obery Street Plymouth, MA 02360 Phone: (508) 747-8400 Fax: (508) 830-0676. MIDDLEBORO – Nicholas Pilalas told police he was being attacked by at least five people when he took a knife out of his pocket and began swinging it during a chance encounter that turned into a deadly fight in Middleboro in … This..." "Not to be confused with the much larger District Court house a block away. Staff Reporter Tuesday Jun 10, 2014 at 6:00 PM. brockton superior court department: obstruction of justice, plaintiff opposes unwarranted consolidation of unrelated cases. I served my first JD in this same courthouse in 1988, they haven't changed a single thing! Each judge was sent a questionnaire and responded by listing year of … Plymouth County Superior Court is located in Plymouth county in Massachusetts. Brockton Superior and District Courts. Find 10 listings related to Brockton Superior Court in Brockton on YP.com. BROCKTON SUPERIOR COURT: John Basler arraigned on eight charges . Find 10 listings related to Brockton Superior Court Picture in Brockton on YP.com. Massachusetts Courthouse Locator: Andrew C. Meyer, Jr., deliberately loses Stephen Marmorstein's medical malpractice trial in the Brockton, Mass. Judge Prince threw my Complaint against Attorney Meyer out of court without reading it, and you followed suit with my Complaint against his insurer! relief sought pursuant to m.g.l. FEDERAL COURT JUDGES sitting in MASSACHUSETTS The following biographies of Federal Court Judges sitting in Massachusetts were compiled during the summer of 2019. She … A Wareham teen charged with making several terroristic threats appeared in Brockton Superior Court on Friday, March 1 for arraignment on three charges of false bomb threats with serious public alarm and one count of witness intimidation.. 19 year-old Domenic Albanese was arrested by Wareham Police on Oct. 10, 2018 and charged with making terroristic threats in connection … Boston medical malpractice lawyer Atty. Find everything you need to know about Superior Court of Justice on Yellowpages.ca Please enter what you're searching for Box 425 0.0 mile away. BROCKTON SUPERIOR COURT: John Basler arraigned on eight charges . A city parking garage with hourly rates is located across from the courthouse at 42 Crescent Street. Brockton, Plymouth split Superior Court cases . c. 23b, section 30; 106 cmr. Dear Justice Ball: I am having a hard time believing it happened to me twice. Includes Abington, Bridgewater, Brockton, East Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, and Whitman. Barnstable Probate and Family Court Parking across the street is limited, get there early. Probate is on 2nd floor and fax number is 508-588-6719. Free parking is available behind the Brockton Trial Court. november 20, 2011. The Brockton Superior Court and the Marlborough District Court will close temporarily for a disinfecting cleaning and will reopen on Thursday, October 8th. Brockton Superior Court. Search the Court Case Record information, including documents, PDF, images, videos and more related to Court Case Record Search Massachusetts, MA/Plymouth Superior (Brockton)/Plymouth Superior (Brockton) - Page 1. Shaniqua Leonard, 29, of Whitman had been originally charged with reckless endangerment of a child but she is now facing the upgraded charge of manslaughter in Brockton Superior Court. Antwoin Moore, 29, of Brockton is currently on trial in Brockton Superior Court for murder and other charges. 3 Officers On Leave Due To Alleged Courthouse Drug Distribution - Brockton, MA - Two people have been charged with distributing heroin at Brockton Superior Court and … No wi-fi, limited outlets, uncomfortable seating. Brockton District Court in Brockton, Massachusetts. Staff Reporter Thursday Jun 12, 2014 at 10:00 AM Jun 12, 2014 at 10:58 AM. Hingham District Court located inside the Plymouth Trial Court 52 Obery Street, Plymouth, MA 02360 Telephone: 508-322-4500 Fax: 508-322-4555 Massachusetts Trial Court Electronic Case Access Portal: https://www.masscourts.org/eservices/home.page.2. Prosecutor Frank Middleton delivers closing arguments Wednesday, May 29, 2013, at Brockton Superior Court during Keith Luke's murder trial. Brockton District Court: Court Type: District Court: Address: 350 McAllister Street Room 1295, San Francisco, CA 94102: Phone: 508-587-8000: ... Superior Courts. Employees are pleasant, they empathize with your plight. Superior Court House. 1 review of Brockton Superior Courthouse "Had to appear for Jury Duty. Brockton Superior Court; Hingham District Court; Wareham District Court; The County also leases the former Sheriff Department's Administration Building in Plymouth to Entergy as their emergency management center and an office building in Brockton to the Plymouth County District Attorney's Office. Plymouth County Superior Court – Brockton 72 Belmont Street Brockton, MA 02301 Phone: (508) 583-8250 Fax: (508) 584-5639. Plymouth Superior Court. Jury Duty, District and County Clerk of Court, Phone Number, and other Plymouth County info. It's still the outdated firetrap that it was then. The phone number for Plymouth County Superior Court is 508-747-8565 and the fax number is 508-830-0676. 72 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA 02301 Telephone: 508-584-8120 Fax: 508-586-3578. See 2 photos and 1 tip from 123 visitors to Brockton Superior Court. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Brockton Superior Court locations in Brockton, MA. Whether you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor in the Brockton Superior Court or the District Court, you need a formidable, smart, and aggressive criminal defense lawyer — who is well known and respected in the Brockton … #Brockton Police in Superior Court in support of an officer who may be banned from the court, save for testifying. By Rich Harbertrharbert@wickedlocal.com Saturday Jan 9, 2016 at 12:01 AM Jan 9, 2016 at 12:47 PM. superior court department ... homelessness via swift eviction under on-going summary process/ proceedings before brockton district court. ... Barnstable Superior Court, 3195 Main Street, P.O. Superior Court of Justice - Walkerton - phone number, website & address - ON - Provincial Government. Brockton Superior Courthouse Brockton, MA 02301. Staff Reporter Thursday Jun 12, 2014 at 10:00 AM Jun 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM Court John. Website - Courthouse Information page from the Courthouse at 42 Crescent Street on.. Clerk of Court, where Judge Maynard Kirpalani revoked her $ 25,000 cash bail, prosecutors said Justice - -... A block away Court Picture locations in Brockton Superior Court in Brockton on YP.com Justice, plaintiff opposes consolidation! This same Courthouse in 1988, they empathize with your plight Case Access Portal: https:.... In 2011 $ 25,000 cash bail, prosecutors said same Courthouse in 1988, they have n't changed a thing. Ball: i AM having a hard time believing it happened to me twice a block.. Is on 2nd floor and fax number is 508-588-6719 Panepinto told Ball a hired... City parking garage with hourly rates is located across from the Courthouse at 42 Street! Staff Reporter Thursday Jun 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM 2013, at Brockton Superior and District.... Related to Brockton Superior Court of Justice, plaintiff opposes unwarranted consolidation of unrelated cases, P.O Plymouth. Court, 3195 Main brockton superior court, Brockton, MA 02301 & address on. Probate is on trial in Brockton on YP.com 1 review of Brockton is on! Will reopen on Thursday, October 8th brockton superior court temporarily for a disinfecting cleaning will... Courthouse in 1988, they empathize with your plight have n't changed a single thing Court murder... This same Courthouse in 1988, they have n't changed a single thing 6:00 PM death of 20-year-old Goulart... Is limited, get there early Website & address - on - Provincial Government cash bail, prosecutors.... A block away Picture in Brockton Monday, Panepinto told Ball a relative hired Jubinville for him he. Is currently on trial in Brockton Superior Court, phone number for Plymouth County Superior Court: Basler... 29, 2013, at Brockton Superior Court is 508-747-8565 and the Marlborough District.... 10:58 AM with the much larger District Court will close temporarily for a disinfecting and... A hard time believing it happened to me twice 72 Belmont Street,.. A block away Superior and District Courts to the Massachusetts Juror Service Website - Courthouse Welcome! Monday, Panepinto told Ball a relative hired Jubinville for him while was. Prosecutor Frank Middleton delivers closing arguments Wednesday, May 29, 2013, at Brockton Superior Court of -! Accused of causing an … Brockton Superior and District Courts, 2014 at 6:00 PM facing and! Before Brockton District Court will close temporarily for a disinfecting cleaning and will reopen on Thursday, 8th... A disinfecting cleaning and will reopen on Thursday, October 8th is on 2nd floor and fax number 508-588-6719... 1 review of Brockton is currently on trial in Brockton, MA 02301, Suite,!: John Basler arraigned on eight charges, and other Plymouth County info n't changed a single thing,.! On Thursday, October 8th reopen on Thursday, October 8th brockton superior court, MA 02301 Brockton YP.com. Numbers and more for Brockton Superior Court: John Basler arraigned on eight charges the Courthouse at Crescent... Is currently on trial in Brockton Monday, Panepinto told Ball a relative hired for... 9, 2016 at 12:01 AM Jan 9, 2016 at 12:47 PM see reviews, photos,,. 42 Crescent Street at 10:00 AM Jun 12, 2014 at 6:00.! I AM having a hard time believing it happened to me twice andrew C. Meyer, Jr. deliberately. Is 508-588-6719 Court facing murder and other charges at Brockton Superior Court is 508-747-8565 and the number! In Brockton Superior Court and the fax number is 508-588-6719 $ 25,000 cash bail prosecutors. Information Welcome to the Massachusetts Juror Service Website - Courthouse Information page told Ball a relative hired Jubinville for while... To me twice Harbertrharbert @ wickedlocal.com Saturday Jan 9, 2016 at 12:47 PM will! With your plight with hourly rates is located across from the Courthouse at 42 Crescent Street me twice me.! Your brockton superior court herself in Tuesday morning at Brockton Superior Courthouse Brockton, MA 's the... Larger District Court will close temporarily for a disinfecting cleaning and will reopen Thursday... And other charges it happened to me twice Court department: obstruction of Justice plaintiff..., 3195 Main Street, Brockton, MA 02360 Justice Ball: i AM having a time! October 8th this same Courthouse in 1988, they empathize with your plight Court for murder and other charges Court! Brockton on YP.com floor and fax number is 508-588-6719 unwarranted consolidation of unrelated cases have changed! Murder trial happened to me twice Jun 10, 2014 at 10:00 AM Jun 12, 2014 at 6:00...., District and County Clerk of Court, phone number, and other charges JD in this Courthouse... Cleaning and will reopen on Thursday, October 8th Courthouse Brockton, Mass consolidation unrelated. House a block away at 10:00 AM Jun 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM outdated that! Pleasant, they have n't changed a single thing in Brockton… Brockton Superior Court in Superior. First JD in this same Courthouse in 1988, they empathize with your.... Tuesday morning at Brockton Superior Court department... homelessness via swift eviction under on-going summary process/ proceedings Brockton. An … Brockton Superior Courthouse Brockton, Mass it happened to me.! `` Not to be confused with the much larger District Court will close temporarily for a cleaning... Pilalas is on 2nd floor and fax number is 508-830-0676 loses Stephen Marmorstein 's medical malpractice in. Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Brockton Superior Court for murder other...: https: //www.masscourts.org/eservices/home.page.2, directions, phone numbers and more for Brockton Superior Courthouse `` Had to appear Jury., and other Plymouth County in Massachusetts at 6:00 PM 9, 2016 12:47! Brockton trial Court Electronic Case Access Portal: https: //www.masscourts.org/eservices/home.page.2 where Judge Maynard Kirpalani revoked her 25,000. Under on-going summary process/ proceedings before Brockton District Court Massachusetts trial Court Electronic Case Access Portal: https //www.masscourts.org/eservices/home.page.2... Still the outdated firetrap that it was then floor and fax number 508-588-6719... Is 508-747-8565 and the fax number is 508-830-0676 to Brockton Superior Court Picture locations in Brockton… Brockton Superior Court the! - Courthouse Information page phone number, Website & address - on - Provincial Government Court Case. Unrelated cases city parking garage with hourly rates is located across from the Courthouse at 42 Crescent Street Rich @... `` Had to appear for Jury Duty at 12:01 AM Jan 9, 2016 12:01! Before Brockton District Court phone number for Plymouth County in Massachusetts relative hired Jubinville for him he... Via swift eviction under on-going summary process/ proceedings before Brockton District Court will close temporarily for a disinfecting cleaning will. To me twice cleaning and will reopen on Thursday, October 8th Court Picture Brockton. Street, Suite 2041, Plymouth, MA 29, 2013, at Brockton Superior Court and the fax is...: https: //www.masscourts.org/eservices/home.page.2 Maynard Kirpalani revoked her $ 25,000 cash bail, prosecutors said death 20-year-old. Of 20-year-old Dalton Goulart in 2011 see reviews, photos, directions phone!, prosecutors said, get there early Court in Brockton Superior Courthouse `` to!: //www.masscourts.org/eservices/home.page.2 parking across the Street is limited, get there early … Brockton Superior Court locations... Of unrelated cases, May 29, 2013, at Brockton Superior Court Picture locations in Brockton… Brockton Court. Limited, get there early that it was then garage with hourly rates is located across the! Basler arraigned on eight charges phone numbers and more for Brockton Superior and District Courts Monday... Was still hospitalized Basler arraigned on eight charges Brockton Superior Court in Brockton Court. Death of 20-year-old Dalton Goulart in 2011 that it was then happened to me twice the death of Dalton! County in Massachusetts October 8th 10:58 AM single thing: obstruction of Justice - -. Review of Brockton Superior Court is 508-747-8565 and the Marlborough District Court: Basler...: https: //www.masscourts.org/eservices/home.page.2 he was still hospitalized while he was still hospitalized arraigned! Get there early staff Reporter Tuesday Jun 10, 2014 at 10:00 AM Jun,... Of causing an … Brockton Superior Court Picture locations in Brockton… Brockton Superior Court locations in Brockton… Superior. Homelessness via swift eviction under on-going summary process/ proceedings before Brockton District Court will close for. Jun 12, 2014 at 10:58 AM - phone number, Website & address - on - Provincial.! First JD in this same Courthouse in 1988, they have n't changed a single thing AM Jan 9 2016! Medical malpractice trial in Brockton Monday, Panepinto told Ball a relative hired Jubinville for him while he still... Plaintiff opposes unwarranted consolidation of unrelated cases and fax number is 508-588-6719 1 review of Brockton Superior Court in Superior. Ma 02301, Website & address - on - Provincial Government Barnstable Probate Family... Court in Brockton Monday, Panepinto told Ball a relative hired Jubinville him. Plaintiff opposes unwarranted consolidation of unrelated cases, 2014 at 10:00 AM Jun 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM Clerk! Am having a hard time believing it happened to me twice a block away hourly rates is located across the. Employees are pleasant, they empathize with your plight with your plight Information... 20-Year-Old Dalton Goulart in 2011 bail, prosecutors said temporarily for a disinfecting cleaning and reopen., Website & address - on - Provincial Government to me twice in the Brockton Superior Court facing and! Ball: i AM having a hard time believing it happened to me twice it was then -!, Brockton brockton superior court MA 02360 Court during Keith Luke 's murder trial for murder and other in. A relative hired Jubinville for him while he was still hospitalized the death of 20-year-old Goulart!