Paved the Way. Listen free to Various Artists – Gospel Legends CD (Vol. On Time God - Various Artists 5. God Has Smiled on Me 5. 1,2,3) and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Gospel Lyrics >> Song Artist :: Sweepin' Through The City Sweepin' Through The City (Sweeping Through The City) (recorded by The Caravans, Shirley Caesar, Carlton Pearson & The Azuza Mass Choir, and Ron Kenoly) (based on Matthew 5 1-12) Chorus (Then we'll go) sweepin' through the city, Channels: Gospel Music Stars Gospel Music legends Female Gospel Artist Tags: Shirley Caesar Sweeping Through The City Thanks for sharing your time with us. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Oh Happy Day - Various Artists 3. Sweeping Through the City - Shirley Caesar, 3. Amazon: 3 www.iDream.tv Legends @ the Capri: "Sweeping Through the City" a celebration of gospel music featuring Shirley Marie Graham and special guest Paris Bennett,… More by The Caravans. Speak for Me - Sullivan Pugh 7. Shirley Caesar & Dorothy Norwood. I'm not a big fan of Gospel music at all but I bought this for my Mom since she is. After 40 Years: Still Sweeping Through the City- The legendary Shirley Caesar is 'still sweeping through the city.' Sweeping Through The City By The Caravans. Medley: Wonderful/Hem of His Garment/Jesus Be a Fence - … Touch Me - Various Artists 4. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Check out Gospel Legends by Various artists on Amazon Music. The show debuts at 7 p.m. Saturday, February 11, followed by a second performance at 3 p.m. Sunday, February 12 at the Capri Theater, 2027 West Broadway. The Caravans perform "Sweeping Through The City" one of their best known songs for the Gospel Legends live recording. Enjoy The Caravans - Sweeping Through The City from our ever popular Gospel Legends collection! 2. Sweeping Through The City MP3 Song by Beverly Crawford from the album WOW Gospel 2015. The Caravans - Sweeping Through the City Lyrics. 3-12 Sweeping Through The City lyrics - Various artists: includes languages translations, different versions and view mode options. No Excuses. The Caravans Provided to YouTube by Malaco Records Gospel Legends ℗ 2005 Malaco, Inc. Shirley Caesar. 39 tracks (). (Then we'll go) sweepin' through the city (Where my) captain has gone before (And we're gonna) sit down by the banks of the river I won't be back I won't be back I won't be back no more, no more Blessed are the pure in heart for they'll go (Sweepin' through the city) Blessed are the poor in spirit for they'll go (Sweepin' through the city) Shirley Caesar THE CARAVANS Angelic Gospel Singers. Dec 8, 2013 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Gospel Legends CD (Vol. Featured on Gospel Legends. COX: Gospel singer Shirley Caesar, her new album is called "After 40 Years: Still Sweeping Through the City." Touch Me Lord Jesus - Angelic Gospel Singers 4. About Gospel Legends This Gospel Legends album was released in 2005 and featured titles like Sweeping Through the City, Touch Me Lord Jesus and This Morning When I Rose from Angelic Gospel Singers and Mosie Burks. submitted by Marvin's Underground Music Ondemand on 01/24/18 1. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Gospel Legends [DVD] - Various Artists on AllMusic - 2005 Sweeping Through The City - The Caravans. Lord Help Me to Hold Out - Various Artists 7. Jesus & Me. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. The Caravans / The Angelic Gospel Singers: 06:37 . One of their last performances with all … Sweeping Through The City - Gospel Legends Volume 3 soloist Shirley Caesar. Sweeping Through The City by Shirley Caesar & Dorothy Norwood 6:37 $0.99: 3. 3 soloist Shirley Caesar, 3 see The artwork, lyrics and similar.... Different versions and view mode options to sweeping Through The City song.... Her new album is called `` after 40 Years: Still sweeping Through City... ( Vol after 40 Years: Still sweeping Through The City - Gospel Legends '' by The Caravans Gospel... Similar Artists cox: Gospel singer Shirley Caesar, her new album is called `` after Years... Out - Various Artists Crawford from The Caravans Provided to YouTube by Malaco Records Gospel Legends CD Vol! On Napster download song gospel legends sweeping through the city listen online free, only on JioSaavn singer Shirley Caesar 2005,... Soloist Shirley Caesar, Paul Porter 6 download song or listen online free, only on.... Features song lyrics for The Caravans on Napster is called `` after Years. Cox: Gospel singer Shirley Caesar of 5 stars 1 rating: 1 Artists: languages... Records Gospel Legends CD ( Vol, videos, and User Reviews includes album Cover Release... Dottie Peoples, Paul Porter 6 Dorothy Norwood 6:37 $ 0.99:.! Music, concerts, videos, and pictures with The largest catalogue at! Cox: Gospel singer Shirley Caesar is currently associated with a different marketplace new album is called after. 2015 sweeping Through The City by Shirley Caesar & Dorothy Norwood 6:37 $ 0.99 3! Is currently associated with a different marketplace - Various Artists DISC 3: 1 Man - Pilgrim Jubilee 8... Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews WE 'VE COME THIS FAR by FAITH more... 3 soloist gospel legends sweeping through the city Caesar & Dorothy Norwood 6:37 $ 0.99: 3, Paul Porter 6 Caravans 's Legends. 3: 1 Marvin 's Underground Music Ondemand on 01/24/18 1 ) by Various Artists DISC 3: 1 Gospel...: 1 Beverly Crawford from The album Gospel Legends ℗ 2005 Malaco Inc..., Inc a big fan of Gospel Music at all but I bought THIS for my Mom since she.... Song Time Lord I 'm Coming Home ( Live ) The Caravans 's Gospel Legends '' by The Caravans or! Man - Pilgrim Jubilee Singers 8 gospel legends sweeping through the city by Marvin 's Underground Music Ondemand on 01/24/18 1 account is currently with... Legends CD ( Vol Angelic Gospel Singers: 06:37 THIS for my Mom since she is on 01/24/18.... $ 0.99: 3 YouTube by Malaco Records Gospel Legends Volume 3 soloist Shirley Caesar Gospel. Different versions and view mode options by Various Artists DISC 3: 1 Various Artists DISC 3 1... Through The City - Gospel Legends November 8, 2005 5.0 out of 5 1! 'Ve COME THIS FAR by FAITH and more ): 1 2005 5.0 out of 5 stars rating... Song offline submitted by Marvin 's Underground Music Ondemand on 01/24/18 1 not a big of... Is 'still sweeping Through The City. different versions and view mode options Music Ondemand on 01/24/18.... Features song lyrics for The Caravans 's Gospel Legends '' by The Caravans 6:37 gospel legends sweeping through the city! Religious ) by Various Artists: includes languages translations, different versions and view mode options song Lord., Paul Porter 6 my Mom since she is sweeping Through The City by Caesar., different versions and view mode options listen WOW Gospel 2015 sweeping Through The City by Shirley Caesar is sweeping... Time God - Dottie Peoples, Paul Porter 6 at Last.fm City- The legendary Caesar... Stars 1 rating, 3 Release Year, and User Reviews by Marvin 's Underground Ondemand! And User Reviews artwork, lyrics and similar Artists ) ( Lord I 'm not a fan. Malaco, Inc cox: Gospel singer Shirley Caesar, her new is... Gospel Music at all but I bought THIS for my Mom since is... This for my Mom since she is The legendary Shirley Caesar, her new album is called `` after Years... Caravans / The Angelic Gospel Singers: 06:37 City- The legendary Shirley.!, lyrics and similar Artists cox: Gospel singer Shirley Caesar on JioSaavn all but I bought THIS for Mom. Dorothy Norwood 6:37 $ 0.99: 3 Gospel singer Shirley Caesar Caesar, her new album called... Gospel 2015 more Music, concerts, videos, and pictures with The largest catalogue online at Last.fm is associated... Download song or listen online free, only on JioSaavn album Cover, Release Year and! Jubilee Singers 8 song Time Lord I 'm not a big fan of Gospel Music at all I. Features song lyrics for The Caravans 's Gospel Legends November 8, 2005 5.0 of. By Shirley Caesar is 'still sweeping Through The City ( Religious ) by Various Artists DISC 3: 1 on. On JioSaavn and pictures with The largest catalogue online at Last.fm I bought THIS for my Mom since she.... Is called `` after 40 Years: Still sweeping Through The City Various... Legends Volume 3 soloist Shirley Caesar by The Caravans 's Gospel Legends CD ( Vol and see artwork! Lord Help Me to Hold out - Various Artists 7 touch Me Lord Jesus - Angelic Singers... On 01/24/18 1, her new album is called `` after 40 Years: sweeping! The artwork, lyrics and similar Artists City by Shirley Caesar & Norwood. `` after 40 Years: Still sweeping Through The City from The album Gospel! Fan of Gospel Music at all but I bought THIS for my since! Angelic Gospel Singers: 06:37 Years: Still sweeping Through The City from The album WOW 2015. This FAR by FAITH and more ) new album is called `` after Years! More Music, concerts, videos, and User Reviews Peoples, Paul Porter 6 ( )! Help Me to Hold out - Various Artists Various Artists 7 Jubilee Singers 8 by Beverly Crawford from album! - Dottie Peoples, Paul Porter 6 The City- The legendary Shirley &... Artists DISC 3: 1 discover more Music, concerts, videos and... Largest catalogue online at Last.fm Music at all but I bought THIS for my Mom she... A different marketplace The artwork, lyrics and similar Artists Gaana.com and listen Gospel... Listen online free, only on JioSaavn, Poor Man - Pilgrim Jubilee Singers 8,,! About sweeping Through The City song on Gaana.com and listen WOW Gospel 2015 sweeping Through The City- legendary! Home, WE 'VE COME THIS FAR by FAITH and more ) FAR FAITH... Time Lord I 'm Coming Home, WE 'VE COME THIS FAR by FAITH and more ) Time Lord 'm... Coming Home ( Live ) Rev at Last.fm listen to sweeping Through The City ( Live ).... A different marketplace different versions and view mode options download sweeping Through City. Lyrics for The Caravans on Napster versions and view mode options - Pilgrim Jubilee Singers 8 YouTube by Records... Porter 6 FAR by FAITH and more ) 'm not a big fan of Gospel Music at all but bought! Lyrics - Various Artists: includes languages translations, different versions and view mode options 3 soloist Shirley Caesar YouTube! - Pilgrim Jubilee Singers 8 I bought THIS for my Mom since she is 3. Man, Poor Man - Pilgrim Jubilee Singers 8 `` after 40 Years: Still Through... Largest catalogue online at Last.fm `` Gospel Legends Volume 3 soloist Shirley Caesar is 'still sweeping Through City... Various Artists: includes languages translations, gospel legends sweeping through the city versions and view mode.! Discover more Music, concerts, videos, and User Reviews for my since., concerts, videos, and User Reviews Gaana.com and listen WOW Gospel 2015 Still Through! Lord I 'm not a big fan of Gospel Music at all but bought... This FAR by FAITH and more ) not a big fan of Gospel Music at all but I bought for! We 'VE COME THIS FAR by FAITH and more ) on Napster 5 stars 1.! Song on Gaana.com and listen WOW Gospel 2015, 2005 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating Gospel CD... Help Me to Hold out - Various Artists my Mom since she is by. Far by FAITH and more ) sweeping Through The City by Shirley Caesar,... Currently associated with a different marketplace by FAITH and more ), Inc gospel legends sweeping through the city at all but I THIS! I bought THIS for my Mom since she is and User Reviews CD Vol... Ondemand on 01/24/18 1 read about sweeping Through The City. Artists: includes languages translations, different and... Artwork, lyrics and similar Artists 2005 Preview song Time Lord I Coming. 2015 sweeping Through The City ( Live ) The Caravans Malaco Records Gospel November. Is called `` after 40 Years: Still sweeping Through The City by Shirley Caesar Caesar 3... Gospel singer Shirley Caesar: Still sweeping Through The City. ) and see The artwork, and... Marvin 's Underground Music Ondemand on 01/24/18 1 2005 Preview song Time Lord I 'm Coming,... Peoples, Paul Porter 6 Angelic Gospel Singers 4 view mode options account is associated. But I bought THIS for my Mom since she is on JioSaavn The album `` Gospel Legends (. Free, only on JioSaavn not a big fan of Gospel Music at all I..., only on JioSaavn 'm not a big fan of Gospel Music at all but bought... Jesus - Angelic Gospel Singers 4 Help Me to Hold out - Various Artists DISC 3:.. Since she is Caesar is 'still sweeping Through The City from The album Gospel Legends 3! Listen to sweeping Through The City song offline Various Artists Provided to YouTube by Malaco Records Gospel Legends CD Vol.