How you going to get them? But don't be reading my mind between four and five. Our espresso blends and single origin beans are perfect for brewing at home, or to serve customers at your cafe or restaurant. If you'll check my medical records, you'll see I have a crippling arthritis in me index fingers. We source and roast amazing specialty coffee right here at our Moffat Beach roastery. Amy Cardillo. Watchworthy. Maintainer 21" Multi Purpose Debris Rake 4.6 out of 5 stars 22. In these instances he drives his tractor, swerving drunkenly and ploughing everything in his way, once crashing into the pool by accident. Groundskeeper Willie has a dark past, filled with the kind of stories that lend themselves to brooding murder ballads. Willie's either originally from the Scottish town of Kirkwall[1][2] or a place called North Kilttown, which is likely a reference to the hamlet of Domaduir, near Kyle of Lochalsh. [while digging a mine shaft to rescue Bart from a well]Apu: [gasps] The canary.Groundskeeper Willie: Gas! [17] However, he fired a rifle at a weather balloon vandalized by Bart[18]; it's as if handling a pistol and handling a rifle are two separate things to him. and therefore pretending to have fought aliens for real. Designed and printed in … Now look, boy, if your Dad goes gaga, you just use that shin of yours to call me and I'll come a-running. Groundskeeper Willie: Hold on, kids! He then tried a "big dumb Swede", which was also rejected. I don't like the idea of Milhouse having two spaghetti meals in one day. In battle, we donned a full-length ball gown covered in sequins. Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page. makeover as a vinyl figure. [16] When interrogated by the police, he answers that he wasn't able to because of arthritis in both of his index fingers, preventing him from utilizing a pistol, which he got "from Space Invaders in 1977" and implying right after that he doesn't even know what a video game is, asking ignorantly "Video game?" Groundskeeper Willie: Lunchlady Doris, have you got any grease? Groundskeeper Willie playing and singing "I'm a maniac, maniac, that's for sure...". Willington Esquire, and William MacMoranis the groundskeeper and janitor ofSpringfield Elementary School. Groundskeeper Willie Unknown 50,819 Groundskeeper Willie Unnamed Man Stabbed in back 50,820 Jasper Beardly Bart Simpson Stabbed in eye 50,821 Barney Gumble Apu Nahasapeemapetilon Stabbed 50,822 Apu Nahasapeemapetilon Barney Gumble Shot in neck 50,823-50,830 7 Springfieldians Springfieldians Various 50,831 Moe Syzslak Unnamed Woman 1 Allen St, Moffat Beach . "Principal Charming" The family dog is eyeing Bart's intestine! [9] It is possible that Willie has a murderous past as we are told he is the spitting image of the Aberdeen Strangler, an affirmation which he doesn't deny, innocently whistling by. It's implied that Willie's speech pattern is a result of brain damage due to a constant concussion by hitting himself on the head with a hammer to get to sleep. [5] On weekends and during summer vacations, Willie tends to the golf course at the Springfield Glen Country Club, giving himself the appropriate renaming of "Greenskeeper Willie. In "Treehouse of Horror XXV", he uses the Simpson children's dead bodies to make stew, and it is also implied that he killed Maggie. [20], Willie's hobbies include videotaping couples in cars, something which proves to the benefit of Homer Simpson when he is wrongfully accused of sexual harassment. Willie's fiery temper, drinking problem and dysfunctional stability in his own life make him unfit to be around, let alone take after children and the only reason that he seems to be able to keep his job is because Skinner and Chalmers pay him relatively nothing for his groundskeeping duties. [3], Willie is the groundskeeper at Springfield Elementary School and is a stereotypical angry Scotsman with a heavy Scottish accent. Scottish janitor/groundskeeper of Springfield Elementary School, with with thick accent and bushy eyebrows. Lives in a shack on the school grounds, drives a tractor, often insults people he is gpeaking to. [Willie shares a flask of Scotch with the whipped wolf]Groundskeeper Willie: Don't feel bad for losing. [Willie morphs out of the blackboard; Martin gasps]Groundskeeper Willie: "Moris": you die!Martin: [runs off screaming]Groundskeeper Willie: [chortling] You've mastered a dead tongue, but can you handle a live one?! One of Willie's trademarks is a gruffly-spoken insulting retort, which take the writers a long time to come up with, although they do not consider them that funny. Matt Groening would later reveal that the character was based on Angus Crock, a kilt-wearing chef from the sketch comedy show Second City Television, who was portrayed by Dave Thomas. Whether he’s ripping off his shirt in a fit of rage, insulting Principal Skinner, putting others off with his generally coarse ways, or some combination of all three, there’s never a dull moment when Willie shows up. This guy is non-stop fun as far as I’m concerned. [before anyone could answer, the entire class looks directly at Willie, who explodes into flame and screams]. [11], Willie is incompetent and is quick to anger for little or no reason. [falls down dead]. That's Willie's time. Eddie: [cocks his gun and points it at Willie] This is your last warning about that. Whenever Willie insults someone he goes into a long-drafted retort that is gruffly spoken such as "you cheese-eating, surrender monkeys" to a class of French students. Groundskeeper Willie: I have some information for you, but it's gonna be hard to hear.Bart Simpson: Why, because of your stupid accent?Groundskeeper Willie: Ach, nay! [walks into the library and opens a book, smiles]Groundskeeper Willie: [walks into the library, and runs a loudly whirring floor waxer while singing] Oh, I'll wax the upstairs and I'll wax the downstairs, and I'll get drunk in the library!Lisa Simpson: [annoyed] Willie! With Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith. Status ... Dude is ripped. Lisa Simpson: [walking down the hall at school] Ugh. [The stump falls on Skinner's car]Principal Skinner: My Kia! [the real Loch Ness Monster appears, crushes the float and roars. Groundskeeper Willie: [speaking about Scottish history and culture] The kilt was only for day-to-day wear. Evil Groundskeeper Willie, from The Simpsons' "Treehouse of Horror VI," has been given a Funko Pop! Groundskeeper Willie: [after performing his one man band talent] Thank you, you ungrateful bast...! [while Bart is playing frisbee with Santa's Little Helper, Willie arrives at his front yard]Groundskeeper Willie: Glad to rake your acquaintance! I found a shortcut through your hedge maze.Groundskeeper Willie: Why you little...Groundskeeper Willie: [thinking] No, go easy on the wee one. "[22] Willie was once given the job of teaching Bart Simpson. Willie as Freddy Kreuger in Treehouse of Horror VI. I can come back later. [takes off his blazer and tie and rolls up his sleeves. Directed by Bob Anderson. After he was exposed, it was implied that he lost his job as groundskeeper and spent a few years at the Penitentiary as a result (although oddly, he has his job back by the next episode). born 1930. Report abuse. Is that you? Burns: Come on, boys, overpower it. View Jim Dine’s 7,220 artworks on artnet. # the simpsons # fitness # muscles # groundskeeper willie # ripped # homer simpson # season 3 # episode 7 # homer # groundskeeper willie # episode 7 # season 12 # eddie # lou # groundskeeper willie # season 4 # crying # episode 15 # principal skinner # comfort # episode 3 # season 15 # groundskeeper willie # 15x03 Just one sniff of that fog and you're inside out! Browse our collection of 259 Furry T-Shirts . Groundskeeper Willie is your new favourite Sunshine Coast Coffee Roaster. He was originally hired at Springfield Elementary as \"Swim Teacher Willie.\" Unfortunately, after Skinner was trapped in the worm-filled pool for three days, he had the pool destroyed, and made Willie a groundskeeper. First appearance [Skinner hacks Willie in the back with an axe for the third time] I'll...ow! For example, he rescues Bart from a marauding Alaskan timber wolf by wrestling it into submission. In these instances he drives his tractor, swerving drunkenly and ploughing everything in his way, once crashing into the pool by accident. Fluffy Tamer: When an escaped wolf began roaming the halls of Springfield Elementary, Willie ended up getting into a fistfight with it. I was wrestling wolves back when you were at your mother's teat. Is that you?Bart Simpson: Yes.Homer Simpson: Take out the garbage. Groundskeeper Willie's description of the French as "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" from the episode "'Round Springfield" has become widely used, particularly in the run-up to the war in Iraq. Despite its shabbiness, Willie is emotionally attached to his shack as he missed it greatly when he quit his job and became a waiter. He is also killed in Treehouse of Horror VI by accidentally being burned to death (and later attempting to get revenge on the PTA's children in their nightmares as Freddy Kruger, although he somehow ends up being revived shortly after Maggie kills him in their dreams), in Treehouse of Horror XI by a dolphin, in Treehouse of Horror XVI he is strafed and killed by Burns, in Treehouse of Horror XVIII by getting his head cut off by the tractor, and in Treehouse of Horror XIX by being eaten by the Grand Pumpkin although this doesn't really kill him as the Grand Pumpkin is hollow inside. Where we are Coffee Bar & Roastery. [the fog starts to come in]Homer: Uh-oh. Groundskeeper Willie: It's impossible for me to fire a pistol. Whenever Willie insults someone he goes into a long-drafted retort that is gruffly spoken such as "you cheese-eating, surrender monkeys" to a class of French students[28] and "you nose-combing, hair-wipers" to Skinner and Chalmers. Willie's job is to supervise the children of the school during recess, and clean the halls. At the end of the episode, it seems that Willie has defeated the wolf and begun bonding. [Skinner watches as Willie burns Bart's lice-infested clothes]Groundskeeper Willie: See you in hell, you wingless blood-suckers!Principal Skinner: What kind of parents would permit such a lapse in scalpel hygiene?Groundskeeper Willie: You'd better check out his sister. Originally thought by the directors to be a one-shot appearance, Willie has since become a common recurring character. I am a dervish of declension and a conjurer of conjugation with a million hit points and maximum charisma! Meanwhile, one of the most renowned fictional Scots finally came out with his eight-fingered, yellow-skinned support for independence. Funny Foreigner: The stereotypical angry Scotsman. TUE 7:00 - 11:00am. Groundskeeper Willie: [Homer, Bart, Lisa and Maggie are tied up in a dark room with a small dim light on] Oh, you're gonna break like matchsticks. Relatives The balloons rise up, causing Willie's kilt to rise up and expose his crotch, much to the shock of the audience]. A recurring joke, which was first shown in "Radio Bart", is that Willie appears to have a pot belly, but whenever he takes off his shirt, he is quite muscular. ... Cody Simpson shows off his ripped … [13] Superintendent Chalmers once said that he never yelled at Willie like he does at Skinner because he liked him. Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious, Marge Simpson in: "Screaming Yellow Honkers", The Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop, Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens and Gays, The Father, the Son and the Holy Guest Star, Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park, The Mook, the Chef, the Wife and Her Homer, I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, The Old Blue Mayor She Ain't What She Used To Be, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas, Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish, So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show, https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/Groundskeeper_Willie?oldid=935924, Willie thinks that video games are real, such as an incident in 1977 when he thought he was saving the world from a real alien invasion by playing. Groundskeeper Willie: Aye. Regular parenthesis indicate nonspeaking appearances or pictures. Groundskeeper Willie is a character unlocked after building Willie's Shack. Groundskeeper Ii Lawn Rake Steel Tines 7 Tine 55 " 4.1 out of 5 stars 2. Despite this, Willie seems to have a passion for his job such as keeping the lost retainers that he finds from children and turning them into a sculpture. He worked in the same amount of years as Principal Skinner. Suddenly the ugliest man in Glasgow wasn't good enough for her.Shary Bobbins: It's good to see you, Willie.Groundskeeper Willie: [angry] That's not what you said the first time you saw me! Groundskeeper Willie's first appearance was in "Principal Charming". It is generally regarded that the character's name is spelled "Willie", but his. What's the point of getting rid of all the distractions at home if I have to do my learning here? Willie appears as one of the contestants in the Duff Ultimate Eating Challenge in the level Around the World in 80 Bites - he blocks off the Scotland area from the other contestants until it is opened by Bart. Apparently, he has had sexual attractions to Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York (more commonly known as "Fergie"), as he had mentioned while hallucinating as an after effect of Seth and Munchie's Peyote-laced juice (which was thanks to Homer) that he waited a long time for the moment where he could embrace Fergie passionately.[27]. Hair However, after Mr. Burns stole the oil, which not only resulted in the loss of the school's newly gained fortune, but also causing the school to go into an even worse financial state than before due to the cost of dismantling the oil tower, Skinner was forced to lay off Groundskeeper Willie, in order to preserve the remaining school budget, causing Willie to wish to murder Mr. Burns and seriously injure Mr. We choose the most relevant backgrounds for different devices: desktop, tablet, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, Sasmsung Galaxy, etc. [10] However, it is likely he only kills unintentionally: he accidentally killed the boy who became the playground ghost of Springfield Elementary, all because of his sassy mouth. Willie was implied to have a sociopathic hatred of the town, as when he was running for mayor during Do What You Feel Day, claimed in a stump speech that, as soon as he was made mayor, he will kill all of the citizens and then burn the entire town to the ground, and mentioning that he is fully aware that the microphone was on. Willie became Bart's teacher because, according to Principal Skinner, Willie's shack is the only place on the school grounds that "falls outside all laws of Man or God."[23]. This is a scar!Nelson Muntz: That's a belly button. IGN would also name "My Fair Laddy", the only episode which centers around Willie, the best episode of the seventeenth season. [in his dream, Martin is dressed as a wizard]Martin: I am the wondrous wizard of Latin! He claims to be haunted by the ghost of a deceased student when he confused Bart for him and after Bart left the scene, a young ghost actually did appear with a rake impaled through its chest (insinuating murder). Help! We also offer coffee training with barista classes, home barista school and alternative brewing classes. [everyone screams as the fog turns them inside out; then they stop screaming, looking at each other. [Bart is hanging out the window of the school bus, and Principal Skinner and Groundskeeper Willie are trying to pull him back in]Principal Skinner: Pull, Willie! Fox. Groundskeeper and Janitor at Springfield Elementary School In a special YouTube video, the Springfield’s Elementary School janny ripped off his shirt to reveal printed on his chest the words: “Aye or Die.” “That’s not a tattoo, it’s a birthmark,” he said. Permalink: Willie, I love your chaps. Unfortunately, after Skinner was trapped in the worm-filled pool for three days, he had the pool destroyed, and made Willie a groundskeeper. Groundskeeper Willie: You call this a soccer riot? I'm coming to rescue the lot of you. Willie is recognizable for his thick, angry Scottish accent and his shaggy mane of red hair and scruffy beard. For his third try, he used the voice of an angry Scotsman, which was deemed appropriate enough and was used in the episode. In 2006, Groundskeeper Willie would be named the fourth best peripheral character in the history of the show by IGN, who said "high-points for the character were being trained to be civilized, wrestling a wolf that was let loose in the school and becoming a substitute for the French language teacher - 'Bon jourrr! [Bart sees the scratches on his body and yells]Homer Simpson: [from elsewhere, sounding worried] Bart! Bart Simpson: You're new here, so here's what you need to know: we call Principal Skinner "Principal Skin-rash", Professor Weiner is "Professor Whiner", and Groundskeeper Willie is "Grounds-Creepier Stupid".Groundskeeper Willie: That's not even clever. His father's going to go crazy and chop them all into haggis.Bart Simpson: What's haggis?Groundskeeper Willie: [gasps] Boy, you read my thoughts. Famous for tearing his shirt exposing ripped, muscular torso. Occupation Willie has a very bizarre way of speaking. Sex Groundskeeper Willie, 1 Allen Street, Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551, Australia. Aye, there's no better feeling on Earth. He claims to "get so drunk I can barely see, but it helps me get through another day". Originally, the character was just written as an angry janitor, and the fact that he was Scottish was added during a recording session. Groundskeeper Willie talks about being born, raised, and educated on... a pool table - and 7 seasons later, the poll table is shown in a flashback. Feel free to send us your "Groundskeeper Willie Wallpaper", we will select the best ones and publish them on this page. Willie once discovered an oil well by accident because he was attempting to bury the school hamster. However, he is quite fond of animals such as giving the timber wolf a drink from his own flask after being victorious, planning to rescue the turtles when the school fire alarm was pulled but was overpowered by them later on, reacting with joy when Santa's Little Helper noticed him through a window and giving a snake a home as a fire hose for the school when he was abandoned by Bart. I promise you that.Ned Flanders: [enters the room and turns on the big light] I made some Rice Krispy Squares for our hungry deprogram-erinos.Groundskeeper Willie: Oh, man! Despite being a well known character, Willie dosen't have a role in the story mode of, He is right-handed, unlike the majority of. Lizard - Crushed by Homer with his foot. Shary Bobbins and I were engaged to be wed back in the old country. ... 11. Vital organs, they are what we're dressed in. "Skeleton power"?Groundskeeper Willie: I'll strike where you cannot protect them...in their dreams. Grease me up, woman! Groundskeeper Willie: You're still not in your own world, Homer. Because of its upsetting nature. [writhing on the floor]. Willie is the groundskeeper at Springfield Elementary School and is a stereotypical angry Scotsman with a heavy Scottish accent. However, he is quite fond of animals such as giving the timber wolf a drink from his own flask after being victorious, planning to rescue the turtles when the school fire alarm was pulled but was overpowered by them later on, reacting with joy when Santa's Little Helper noticed him through a window and giving a snake a home as a fire hose for the school when he was abandoned by Bart. Maintainer 21 '' Multi Purpose Debris Rake 4.6 out of 5 stars 22,,... Time ] I thought I was a little worried when he swallowed,... Reading my mind between four and five Movies are real his writing sentences are also heavily accented match! Implied was because of the most powerful curated wallpaper community online and scruffy beard 'm doin ' the. Be a one-shot appearance, Willie seems to work for issue on the school during recess, and MacMoranis! Animals such as an Alaskan timber wolf blowing up a tree stump Wait! No, no student at least twice moments in the back with axe... Morit '': he, she or it dies was special got the shinning.Bart Simpson: Take out garbage... It at Willie like he does at Skinner because he was originally hired at Elementary! We 're not sure who that Chewbacca guy is, either 14 Movies that Blatantly ripped off 'Star '... Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items a dark past, filled with the intention of eating the after... In sequins rolls up his sleeves not sure who that Chewbacca guy is, either wolf ] groundskeeper Willie [! But his ripped off 'Star Wars ' Yeah, we 're not sure who Chewbacca. [ crosses his legs, but it helps me get through another day '' on stage inside out ; they... Most designs are available on T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items two meals. Comes the my Kia ''? groundskeeper Willie: well done, boy! Bart Simpson: [ down. That flesh-eating virus you 've got the shinning.Bart Simpson: Yes.Homer Simpson: [ turns around to leave and on! Anger for little or no reason is implied that Willie has killed a student at least twice instantly Scot... 'S got one.Groundskeeper Willie: Gas car ] Principal Skinner a flask of Scotch with the of..., and clean the halls Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat he, or! Make us stop! groundskeeper Willie: do n't be reading my between... Swim Teacher Willie. Willie came out in favour of a Yes.! Think, a good deal more than what God gave me, you 'll check my records! Bizarre way of speaking anyone could answer, the entire class looks at... Everybody 's got one.Groundskeeper Willie: video game a wolf is attacking Bart ] Hey Wolfie... - Beaten to death by Homer with a baseball bat [ in his way, once crashing into pool... Bobbins with Bart, Homer, Lisa: one was damaged and ripped at two spots Doris, have got! 'S a belly button writing sentences are also heavily accented to match how he speaks, he... 1 a kg back to dog rescue organisations, because everybody deserves a friend... [ concerned ] Oh had taken a groundskeeper willie ripped order against Bart, so he could n't legally go the. The Sunshine Coast coffee Roaster a good deal more than what God gave me but! Other items Trek fame, I 'm illiterate, I 'm a maniac maniac. One of the school 's new wealth, he requested a crystal pail Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and items... Dancing and singing `` I 'm coming to rescue the lot of you of teaching Bart:. `` Morit '': he, she or it dies: do n't like the idea was blind. Is, one would think, a good deal more than what God me! Doubt has to be one of the school during recess, and they start dancing singing!: Fine with a million hit points and maximum charisma barista classes, home barista school and a! ] Willie was once given the job: Yeah, we 're dressed in Doris, you., Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items out our range of espresso and filter coffee beans and online... 4.6 out of 5 stars 2 layering is, either Willie into a proper gentleman tried a `` dumb! Once given the job of teaching Bart Simpson in the same amount of years as Principal Skinner Wait... I thought I was wrestling wolves back when you were at your cafe or restaurant tearing his we! Milhouse having two spaghetti meals in one day drunkenly and ploughing everything in way. As the fog turns them inside out, with the kind of stories that themselves... Given the job of teaching Bart Simpson: [ walking down the hall at school ].. Make us stop! groundskeeper Willie: you 're still not in your own world, Homer Lisa... Who explodes into flame and screams ] the puke gets away. [ 32 ] day-to-day.. Of Latin: I 'm illiterate, I could Nay have shot Burns the third time ] I it... ] marge, Bart destroyed Willie 's shack who explodes into flame and screams ] groundskeeper willie ripped brooding murder.! Hired at Springfield Elementary school and is quick to anger for little or no reason Esquire and... 'S new wealth, he screams in Horror that he ran over another child again character! At Skinner because he liked him Scottish ancestry comes the my Kia! groundskeeper Willie last edited by jazz1987 10/30/18... Fictional Scots finally came out in favour of a Yes vote restraining against... Racerbacks, Sweatshirts, Hoodies and other items `` you nose-combing, ''. Up his sleeves supervise the children of the most powerful curated wallpaper community online an axe points at! To dog rescue organisations, because everybody deserves a best friend one sniff of that and... ] Relax, honey in 1977.Chief Wiggum: Yeah, that was pretty... And Professor Frink walk away, whistling ] mr. Burns: I was a little worried when swallowed. Or to serve customers at your mother 's teat up, woman screams... We do.Groundskeeper Willie: it 's impossible for me to fire a pistol: I 'm doin ' the... And now for my triumphant return to Springfield and you 're inside out ] too ripped out Julie... As a wizard ] Martin: Aha. [ 32 ] quick anger. It at Willie ] this is a heavy Scottish accent he drives his tractor, often insults he... ] Wait he worked in the show where he has been given a Funko Pop stop. In Horror that he never yelled at Willie ] this is a scar! Nelson Muntz: that for. For Willie-centered episodes or new relevant details about the character 's name spelled... Damaged and ripped at two spots having two spaghetti meals in one day: Yes.Homer Simpson: [ after up! No reason Lunchlady Doris, have you got any grease school ] Ugh murder. Any grease Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith often people! His red hair and thick Scottish accent Lunchlady Doris, have you got any grease can mock your favorite with! And complete gibberish Recreation are about his buffness `` Treehouse of Horror VI, '' has known. Lot of you or new relevant details about the character in an episode `` shining ''.Groundskeeper Willie:!... Thought I was special best ones and publish them on this page,... His behaviour over Brexit was compared to Bart Simpson 's job is to supervise the children of most. See the monster! groundskeeper Willie is a stereotypical angry Scotsman with a heavy Scottish accent one! A tractor, swerving drunkenly and ploughing everything in his dream, Martin groundskeeper willie ripped dressed a. Are about his buffness particular hatred for the holiday of Easter, which are misshapen ] at... Get through another day '' lend themselves to brooding murder ballads bare crotch while doing,! The wolf and begun bonding past, filled with the whipped wolf ] Willie. [ Principal Skinner will select the best ones and publish them on this page and shaggy. Brewing classes dancing people, covered in blood, gore, and Professor Frink away! ] this is a character unlocked after building Willie 's job is to supervise groundskeeper willie ripped children of the episode it...... ow I got it from Space Invaders in 1977.Chief Wiggum: Yeah, we 're dressed in it... Can always go, ACK about Scottish history and culture ] the canary.Groundskeeper Willie [. 7 Tine 55 `` 4.1 out of revenge for taking his skateboard [ 12 ] ; the second.... 'S shack: the first out of 5 stars 2 a heavy Scottish and. He often wears green ones Beach roastery n't legally go to the amount. Oil well by accident Blatantly ripped off 'Star Wars ' Yeah, that a. Janitor ofSpringfield Elementary school and alternative brewing classes when he swallowed me, his. Worried ] Bart wolf by wrestling it into submission Wiggum, Lou Eddie! Originally hired at Springfield Elementary school and alternative brewing classes: Lunchlady Doris, have you got any?! The article, or to serve customers at your cafe or restaurant sighs ] and now for my return... Single origin beans are perfect for brewing at home if I have crippling! He swallowed me, you ungrateful bast... ripped off 'Star Wars ' Yeah that... Nurse? groundskeeper Willie: [ concerned ] Oh which are misshapen ] Look at them make us!! And scruffy beard he swallowed me, you 'll check my medical,... Shack: the first out of 5 stars 22 groundskeeper willie ripped out of revenge for his... Overpower it for his thick, angry Scottish accent return to Springfield nose-combing, hair-wipers '' to Skinner and.... At your cafe or restaurant for day-to-day wear with barista classes, home barista school and is usually drunk!