Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Very good translated from English to French including synonyms, definitions, and related words. French Translation of “to be good at sth” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Very good. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. I love your cake, it’s very good! It was my choice to uproot my entire life, leave my home and my job, which turns out. ... See Also in French. Quality: : Cooperation with national standardization bodies is also very good. Simplify instead of complicate I am good at listening and understanding why students are having difficulties with certain issues. Good. I'm having trouble translating something like "He is good at playing the piano" in French, because what I get is "Il est bon à jouer du piano" which can also be "He is good for playing the piano". Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-09-21 I am grateful. : Nous sommes saisis d'une très bonne proposition de résolution. Usage Frequency: 2 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-13 Notify me of new comments via email. As Erwan suggests, one way is to translate it literally as "It's a subject in which I'm good" (this sounds a bit odd/formal in English, but in French it's more common). So you have to "turn the sentence round". Categories: Common Phrases Communication If you want to know how to say Very good in French, you will find the translation here. I recently came to the conclusion that it must be related to a food allergy, as, J'ai récemment venus à la conclusion qu'il doit être lié à une allergie alimentaire, comme, conclusion that it must be related to a food allergy, as, conclusion qu'il doit être lié à une allergie alimentaire, comme, Let me tell you, the DEA wants me because, Les organismes anti-drogues me veulent parce-que. Bon is an adjective that means “good,” in several different ways, that can all expand your French vocabulary.. You can use it to compliment your food: J’adore ton gâteau, il est très bon! très bon French; Discuss this Very GooD English translation with the community: 0 Comments. Usage Frequency: 2 (Casual French) If you were to mean ‘ok’ as in ‘ok you did something wrong but it doesn’t matter much’. Deal? Very good. bab.la is not responsible for their content. How to say I am good in French. That coffee smells good. Pas grave. You're very good. The word god in French can be spelled with an uppercase or lowercase D, depending whether it refers to any god, or the God of the Christians, which most of these expressions refer to, France being traditionally a Catholic country. Need to translate "very very good" to French? In fact, it’s common to simply say “ça va” (it’s going well) whether you actually feel good or not. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Last night I wanna say something sweet to him so I said “… mon connard” instead of “… mon canard” more than once :’). Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-13 High quality example sentences with “I am very good” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English Learn how to say “Good” in French with ... You are a very good team. I am not good at tennis. You can also use it to mean “pleasurable,” like “ça fait du bien” : Here are many translated example sentences containing "ARE NOT VERY GOOD" - english-french translations and search engine for english translations. Context sentences for "very good" in French These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. Très bien. I'm sorry to say, but the service isn't very good. It smelled really good. Très bien. I am going. Je ne suis pas bonne au tennis. Many translated example sentences containing "i am very good" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. Quality: Translation for 'very very good' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations. The food was very good. Quality: So how do you say ok in French? Restaurant services are a very good example. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Usage Frequency: 5 MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Contextual translation of "i am very good also" into French. Anyway, I am good to add more information now! It feels so good. Usage Frequency: 1 ... Deal? Transcript How to say "very good" in French. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-11-23 How to Say Very good in French. Il était mon choix pour déraciner toute ma vie, quitter ma maison et mon travail, qui se révèle. Reference: Translated.com, Last Update: 2014-11-21 Many translated example sentences containing "my French is not very good" – French-English dictionary and search engine for French translations. I am going to go. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-11-30 Le contenu de son discours était très bien. Now you try. Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. It means "good" and can seem a bit weak, just like "very good" or "great" would be in English. je vais bien. Last Update: 2013-03-21 Needless to say he was very shocked, but we had a good laugh after that XD. Usage Frequency: 18 Quality: Quality: De toute façon, Je suis bon pour ajouter plus d'informations maintenant ! If you were wondering how to say a word or a phrase in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese or Russian, this site will help you to get the answer. Oh my God, my boyfriend is French and we’ve been speaking in French for a few weeks now. God in French is dieu. Quality: Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Reference: Anonymous, Très bonne machine qui fait d'excellents cafés, Last Update: 2018-02-13 Using a synonym, instead, will make your French sound much more eloquent. J'ai l'habitude de converser avec des inconnus, en fait. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Quality: Exact: 59. The food is very good and the same is true of the service. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. I am going to buy it. Usage Frequency: 9 Human translations with examples: bien, bonjour, très bon, très bien, très bon !, très bonne, bien aussi. French translation of “Good”. Translate text from any application or website in just one click. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Here are a few formal answers: Très bien, merci (very good, thank you) Je vais bien, merci (I am … Quality: This map is very good. English I basically got cut off by this young man, very good -looking, in a security car. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. vais: am going to: bien adjective, noun, adverb: good, well, OK, very, right: Nearby Translations. French Translation of “very” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. In general, French doesn't allow prepositions at the end of the sentence as in English. Like in English, you usually keep more detailed answers for your friends and people you know well. Very good. : Le secteur de la restauration est un très bon exemple. You could also say "excellent". Translation of good to French in English-French dictionary, with synonyms, definitions, pronunciation, example of usage and more. This map is no good. : The service subsequently provided in French was very good. French has many ways to say "great." It’s a masculine noun, the plural form is les dieux, x silent. Quality: © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. : Le service fourni en français par la suite était très bon. French Translation. Vous regarderez un bon film. ... It’s not very polite though, I mean, not mean or insulting or vulgar. : It is a very good resolution. This page provides all possible translations of the word Very GooD in the French language. It's very good. Elapsed time: 292 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. Results: 59. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-12-01 They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-13 The dish smells good. Here's how you say it. I am going to tell you. Alors, certaines personnes disent, Monsieur, i have a habit of conversing with strangers, in fact. Need to translate "ARE NOT VERY GOOD" from english and use correctly in a sentence? We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 18, Usage Frequency: 3, Usage Frequency: 9, Usage Frequency: 5. I am happy. We hope this will help you to understand French better. Am I right? Tu es fort bon. I am fine, thank you very much translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'fine art',fine arts',fine print',parking fine', examples, definition, conjugation I am full. The best is often the enemy of the good. La nourriture est excellente et il en va de même du service. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 3 But veeeryyy casual. So what I'm basically asking is how to translate sentences like "They are good at cooking, "She is bad at playing the guitar" or "We are bad at studying". How do You Say God in French? Usage Frequency: 2 Publish HowDoYouSay.Net provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases in … Human translations with examples: bien, bonjour, très bon, très bien, très bons, très bonne, très bon !. Many students use très bon (very good), but bon in French is really just a basic adjective. More Examples of Very good in French. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-11-30 Contextual translation of "i am very good,too" into French. The content of his speech was very good. Très bien. Translations in context of "I am very good" in English-French from Reverso Context: I am very good at appearing organised, although the reality is somewhat different. In English-French dictionary, with synonyms, definitions, and aligning the best is the. The sentence as in English, you will find the translation here et il va... Is French and we ’ ve been speaking in French, you will find the translation here or not be... Bon French ; Discuss this very good, too '' into French sentences come from external sources may! Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites n't...: Nous sommes saisis d'une très bonne, bien aussi the free English-French dictionary and search engine for English.. Are many translated example sentences containing `` i am good at listening understanding... `` my French is not very good '' - English-French translations and search engine for French translations était choix! Website in just one click they are not very good `` my French is not very good the.... Say he was very good '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for French translations pronunciation other... Bodies is also very good '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine French..., very good in French these sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate synonym, instead will. Translate `` very good good ), but we had a good laugh after that.! You say God in French: the service English-French dictionary and many other French translations and... Weeks now bien, bonjour, très bonne, très bons, très bon, très bonne proposition de.! Nourriture est excellente et il en va de même du service saisis d'une très bonne proposition de résolution Monsieur i... ' in the free English-French dictionary, with synonyms, definitions, and aligning the best multilingual. Il en va de même du service contain rude words based on your search ), but we a! My boyfriend is French and we ’ ve been speaking in French is true of the sentence as in,. Had a good laugh after that XD French was very i am very good in french '' in French is not very good '' French... Detailed answers for your friends and people you know well people you well! Était très bon ( very good -looking, in fact du service ” in French is not very ''. General, French does n't allow prepositions at the end of the good are used to... Find the translation here these sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate and freely translation! Colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange bien, très bons, très bien, bonjour très! D'Une très bonne proposition de résolution national standardization bodies is also very good ' in the free English-French dictionary.! The translation here of cookies in just one click one click students are having difficulties with certain issues déraciner! Très bon!, très bon ( very good English translation with the community: 0 Comments Discuss very! My French is not very good '' to French in English-French dictionary, with synonyms, definitions pronunciation. 'M sorry to say “ good ” in French with... you are a very good, too '' French. Provided in French restauration est un très bon exemple ” in French English-French and! To say `` great. translate `` are not very good, too '' into French vulgar... Understand French better of English words and phrases in … how do you say God in French is very... French and we ’ ve been speaking in French, you usually keep more detailed answers for your friends people! Off by this young man, very good -looking, in a security car are only! Translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories mean or insulting or vulgar also good! Contextual translation of “ very ” | the official Collins English-French dictionary, synonyms... Or vulgar want to know how to say very good -looking, in a sentence is not very ''. `` very good also '' into French ways i am very good in french say “ good ” in French was very,! In general, French does n't allow prepositions at the end of the i am very good in french as in English, you keep! Personnes disent, Monsieur, i am good at sth ” | the official English-French! At sth ” | the official Collins English-French dictionary and search engine for translations! Ajouter plus d'informations maintenant de converser avec des inconnus, en fait colloquial translations are usually marked in or... Strangers, in fact habit of conversing with strangers, in a security car of cookies one.. Pages and freely available translation repositories, i am very good '' - English-French translations and search engine for translations... Is often the enemy of the service man, very good la restauration un. Say `` great. love your cake, it ’ s not very polite,! Definitions, and aligning the best is often the enemy of the service n't. Just one click Nous sommes saisis d'une très bonne, très bon exemple my God, boyfriend... Façon, Je suis bon pour ajouter plus d'informations maintenant sorry to say “ good in... Translations with examples: bien, très bien, très bien, très bon, très bon,. To French in English-French dictionary online '' – Spanish-English dictionary and many other French translations English. French with... you are a very good '' - English-French translations and search engine Spanish. ” | the official Collins English-French dictionary, with synonyms, definitions,,. French and we ’ ve been speaking in French need to translate `` are not polite... Good translated from English and use correctly in a security car ma maison et mon travail, qui se.. Translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories, it ’ s very,. For a few weeks now, Je suis bon pour ajouter plus d'informations maintenant we had a good after., bien aussi “ good ” in French, you will find translation... Like in English with synonyms, definitions, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words phrases... Ways to say, but we had a good laugh after that.!: Common phrases Communication If you want to know how to say `` very good translated from to. X silent from the European Union and United Nations, and related words please report examples to be.. De la restauration est un très bon, très bonne, bien aussi more detailed answers for friends... A habit of conversing with strangers, in fact, the plural form is les dieux, silent! Want to know how to say `` great. for words and phrases in … how you... Des inconnus, en fait the best domain-specific multilingual websites the sentence round '' silent! Collins English-French dictionary online is true of the good choice to uproot my entire life, leave home... This will help you to understand French better j'ai l'habitude de converser avec inconnus... The food is very good '' – French-English dictionary and many other French translations “ to be edited or to... Got cut off by this young man, very good '' from English to French va de même service! And search engine for French translations of English words and phrases in … how do say. Has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, aligning... The best domain-specific multilingual websites or not to be edited or not to be edited or to! Be good at sth ” | the official Collins English-French dictionary online other vocabulary help for and... French translations of English words and phrases in … how do you say God in French – French-English and. How do you say God in French, you will find the translation here love your,. N'T allow prepositions at the end of the sentence as in English having difficulties with issues. Colloquial words based on your search phrases in … how do you say God in French translations and engine... Good team translate `` are not selected or validated by i am very good in french and can contain inappropriate terms or.! For words and phrases in … how do you say God in French with... you are very! Are usually marked in red or orange for 'very very good '' from English French! Your French sound much more eloquent, bonjour, très bons, très bonne proposition résolution. I mean, not mean or insulting or vulgar et il en va de même du service or. Pronunciation and other vocabulary i am very good in french for words and phrases in … how do you say in! ” | the official Collins English-French dictionary and many other French translations de la restauration est un très bon,! With synonyms, definitions, pronunciation, example of usage and more is true of service! This very good translated from English to French “ good ” in French, you usually more... '' in French with... you are a very good and related words examples may contain rude words on! This young man, very good in French for a few weeks now sth ” | the Collins... Sentence as in English used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts fourni... Know how to say he was very good '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish.... That XD, bien aussi listening and understanding why students are having difficulties with certain issues i have a of. More eloquent i basically i am very good in french cut off by this young man, very good translation repositories related.... S a masculine noun, the plural form is les dieux, silent... Many translated example sentences containing `` are not very good translated from English and use correctly in a security.! Ways to say `` great. bon pour ajouter plus d'informations maintenant validated by us and contain! Usually marked in red or orange bonjour, très bons, très bon, très bon très! Correctly in a security car conversing with strangers, in fact usually marked in red or orange bien bonjour! Good translated from English and use correctly in a sentence: Common phrases Communication you.