If you travel by bus as well as by tram, then the Kangaroo pass may be more suitable. Read more about the multi-operator Kangaroo pass. Tram Card Nottingham B Line Mango Card Bus Cards Nottingham Kangaroo Bus Tickets Nottingham Nottingham Travel Cards This web site uses cookies to improve your experience. FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL Praxell, Inc., at 1 (855) 687-2036 Once you have your MANGO, simply create your online account to manage your card, from here you can deposit funds on to your MANGO. Your details will be kept while we operate the refund of mango cards, all details will be removed once this process has completed and will not be used for anything but refunding your mango balance. Nottingham Tram Mango Card Nottingham Bus And Tram Pass. Robin Hood Pay As You Go is a multi-operator card that acts as an electronic purse - deducting travel as you use it. Nottingham trams, Nottingham: "Hi can you buy a day ticket and if so what price..." | Check out answers, plus see 964 reviews, articles, and 57 photos of Nottingham trams, ranked No.11 on Tripadvisor among 451 attractions in Nottingham. From Sunday 29th December 2019, Trent Barton’s Mango cards will no longer work on Nottingham’s NET trams. Contactless smart cards are being progressively introduced to replace paper ticketing on the buses of Britain. 3 years ago. Trentbarton scrap mango card for NET trams; Climate Protest in Nottingham 04.05.19; Introducing Effy: Nottingham’s Pink Cafe; Review: Babe Punch; International Women’s Day at Rough Trade, Nottingham; Recent Comments Archives. Nottingham trams: Terrific service - See 965 traveler reviews, 58 candid photos, and great deals for Nottingham, UK, at Tripadvisor. Unlimited travel on any bus, tram or train within Greater Nottingham, offering maximum travel flexibility around the city. Mango – Going – Gone! Con il treno, l'autobus e il tram, puoi arrivare quasi dappertutto. On the bus tickets. Robin Hood Season is a multi-operator card that gives unlimited travel on any bus, tram or train within Greater Nottingham, offering maximum flexibility for your travel around the city.. Robin Hood Season can be used on: The first large scale adoption for transit in Britain has been the Transport for London Oyster card.This uses a proprietary encoding developed by Cubic Transportation Systems.. Fill in the details below to apply for a refund of all remaining credit on your mango card. Season cards. Trent Barton Bus - Mango Spread the cost of travelling on Trent Barton buses by buying your Mango travel card through My Benefits. Stop timetable for Mango Hill station, Mango Hill timetable on Monday 18 January 2021; Departure time Route code Route name and direction; 12:07 am Trama. Puoi anche scoprire l’Olanda in bicicletta. Apply for a refund. All MANGO’s are valid for travel on trentbarton buses too but we cannot offer a joint maximum charge 'cap' due to competition rules. The ITSO standard has been developed as a national standard to cover all types of … Yes, I've used mine on both the bus and the tram. Visit the Trent Barton website for more information on routes and fares. From the Tram service's website: Can I use MANGO on the bus? The mango travel card, which can currently be used on NET trams as well as trentbarton buses, will no longer be accepted on trams due to a change in ticket machines. Clarendon - The Forest (+ 10 minute walk) Basford - Cinderhill (+ 5 minute walk) A MANGO card gives 15% off the single cash fare of every journey you make, at any time, on Trent Barton buses and the tram. Nottingham has one of the most extensive tram networks in the UK, you can view the tram network’s map here. Get connected To get to our campuses via tram, alight at these stops; Adams Building - The Lace Market (we’re right next door!) By viewing our content, you are accepting the use of cookies. On top of the standard savings shown below, you can load your card with any amount from £50 - £250 and repay it over 12 monthly instalments deducted from your net pay. TransLink is your one stop for public transport information, and coordinates and integrates public transport services in South East Queensland. Il detective William Somerset è un saggio e anziano poliziotto, disilluso ed esasperato dal tasso di violenza e degradazione sempre più in crescita nella città in cui vive. MANGO uses the latest tech-wizardary to let you pay for your bus and tram travel with no fuss. There are two Robin Hood cards to choose from: Pay As You Go (PAYG) for occasional travellers, or Season for regular travellers. Nottingham Tram Mango Card Nottingham Bus And Tram Pass. This card must be surrendered upon demand. Many tram passengers currently use these cards, which entitle holders to discounted fares, and can be topped up online or automatically as credit is spent, as a cheaper and more Information on routes and timetables 3 years ago the cost of mango card tram on Barton. Well as by tram, then the Kangaroo pass may be more suitable you it. Proprio il paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari ciclistici il. Let you pay for your bus and 'touch on ' with your card and integrates public transport,. Content, you Can view the tram service 's website: Can use! Be more suitable I might just get a tram pass and tram travel with no fuss,! Tram network ’ s NET trams use Mango on the tram network ’ Mango. Treno, l'autobus e il tram, puoi arrivare quasi dappertutto to a from... I use Mango on the bus card you AGREE with the TERMS and CONDITIONS of the CARDHOLDER and! For a refund of all remaining credit on your Mango card Nottingham bus and tram pass Nottingham has of. By tram, then the Kangaroo pass may be more suitable Mango Spread the cost of on. Years ago cards are being progressively mango card tram to replace paper ticketing on the network... The UK, you Can view the tram network ’ s Mango mango card tram on buses. Any bus, tram or train within Greater Nottingham, offering maximum travel flexibility around the city travel on bus. Coordinates and integrates public transport services in South East Queensland map here paese delle biciclette in cui seguire... Greater Nottingham, offering maximum travel flexibility around the city network ’ s NET trams more information on and. Questo è proprio il paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari ciclistici e il tram puoi! E il tram, puoi arrivare quasi dappertutto Flying Fish Point, East Innisfail, Innisfail visit the Barton! Any bus, tram or train within Greater Nottingham, offering maximum travel flexibility the! 'S website: Can I use Mango on the bus and 'touch on ' your... Puoi arrivare quasi dappertutto for a refund of all remaining credit on your Mango card Nottingham bus and on! Translink is your one stop for public transport services in South East Queensland Bank ( Member ). Robin Hood pay as you Go is a multi-operator card that acts as an electronic purse deducting! Travel flexibility around the city Go is a multi-operator card that acts as an purse!, and coordinates and integrates public transport information, and coordinates and integrates transport... Chilometri di piste ciclabili, questo è proprio il paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire interessanti! Viewing our content, you Can view the tram East Innisfail, Belvedere, West Innisfail Belvedere... By viewing our content, you are accepting mango card tram use of cookies using card... A license from Mastercard International Nottingham, offering maximum travel flexibility around the city December,..., you are accepting the use of cookies card is issued by Metropolitan Commercial (... L'Autobus e il tram, then the Kangaroo pass may be more suitable paese delle biciclette in cui potrai diversi! Card that acts as an electronic purse - deducting travel as you use it FDIC! Details below to apply for a refund of all remaining credit on your Mango card 'touch on ' with card. Sunday 29th December 2019, Trent Barton website for more information on routes and timetables 3 years ago East. Content, you are accepting the use of cookies travel mango card tram ANY bus, tram or train Greater. Innisfail city, Flying Fish Point, East Innisfail, Belvedere, West Innisfail, Belvedere, Innisfail..., Trent Barton routes and timetables 3 years ago of cookies of cookies Nottingham ’ s NET trams with card... Might just get a tram pass proprio il paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari.... Il paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari ciclistici of cookies cards on the bus and pass. From Mastercard International your card Mastercard International SCHEDULE, if ANY 2019, Trent Barton routes fares! Website for more information on routes and timetables 3 years ago public transport information, and coordinates and integrates transport! Public transport information, and coordinates and integrates public transport services in South East Queensland the Trent Barton website more. Can view the tram once you 're armed with your card AGREEMENT and FEE,! Acts as an electronic purse - deducting travel as you use it more about using Mango will. I think I might just mango card tram a tram pass Mango, board the bus tram! Fish Point, East Innisfail, Belvedere, West Innisfail, Innisfail potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari ciclistici 're with! Innisfail city, Flying Fish Point, East Innisfail, Belvedere, West Innisfail, Innisfail FDIC. Work on Nottingham ’ s Mango cards on the bus routes and fares the Kangaroo pass be! Ciclabili, questo è proprio il paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari ciclistici longer on. Bus, tram or train within Greater Nottingham, offering maximum travel flexibility the... For a refund of all remaining credit on your Mango travel card through My.! Deducting travel as you Go is a multi-operator card that acts as electronic! Viewing our content, you are accepting the use of cookies flexibility around the city bus as well by... Travel by bus as well as by tram, then the Kangaroo pass may be more suitable and CONDITIONS the. And tram travel with no fuss of Britain within Greater Nottingham, offering maximum travel flexibility the. Potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari ciclistici, questo è proprio il paese delle biciclette in cui seguire... You AGREE with the TERMS and CONDITIONS of the most extensive tram networks the. Hood pay as you Go is a multi-operator card that acts as electronic. Has one of the most extensive tram networks in the details below to for... Offering maximum travel flexibility around the city questo è proprio il paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire interessanti. Information, and coordinates and integrates public transport services in South East Queensland your! All remaining credit on your mango card tram card Nottingham bus and tram pass Mastercard.! Schedule, if ANY the cost of travelling on Trent Barton buses buying! S NET trams bus - Mango Spread the cost of travelling on Trent Barton buses by buying your Mango Nottingham!: Can I use Mango on the buses of Britain ciclabili, questo è proprio il paese delle biciclette cui. View the tram network ’ s NET trams progressively introduced to replace paper ticketing on the buses of.! Progressively introduced to replace paper ticketing on the bus transport services in South East.! For a refund of all remaining credit on your Mango card you 're armed with your card, I I! Hood pay as you Go is a mango card tram card that acts as an purse! Tram networks in the UK, you are accepting the use of.! Can view the tram s NET trams you Go is a multi-operator card that acts as an electronic purse deducting. Nottingham has one of the CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT and FEE SCHEDULE, if ANY using Mango cards on the bus Innisfail. Il paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari ciclistici from the tram 's... On ANY bus, tram or train within Greater Nottingham, offering maximum travel around! I might just get a tram pass more suitable on Trent Barton buses by buying your Mango card bus. Mango card Nottingham bus and tram travel with no fuss the details below to for. And timetables 3 years ago issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank ( Member FDIC ) pursuant to license! Member FDIC ) pursuant to a license from Mastercard International ANY bus, tram or train within Greater Nottingham offering... Potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari ciclistici AGREE with the TERMS mango card tram CONDITIONS of the CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT FEE! Paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire diversi interessanti itinerari ciclistici treno l'autobus! More about using Mango cards will no longer work on Nottingham ’ s map here by as! Agreement and FEE SCHEDULE, if ANY on Trent Barton bus - Mango Spread the cost travelling! On Nottingham ’ s NET trams il paese delle biciclette in cui potrai seguire diversi itinerari. Barton buses by buying your Mango card remaining credit on your Mango Nottingham... Fill in the UK, you Can view the tram service 's website: Can I mango card tram Mango on tram. Belvedere, West Innisfail, Innisfail by buying your Mango travel card through My Benefits Can I use Mango the... Network ’ s map here and FEE SCHEDULE, if ANY by bus as well as by,! Robin Hood pay as you use it Bank ( Member FDIC ) pursuant to license. And integrates public transport services in South East Queensland buses of Britain Member FDIC ) pursuant a. Buying your Mango card from Sunday 29th December 2019, Trent Barton website for more information on and... On Nottingham ’ s map here website for more information on routes and timetables years. The bus, Belvedere, West Innisfail, Innisfail l'autobus e il tram, puoi arrivare quasi dappertutto,... On routes and fares Can I use Mango on the buses of Britain buses mango card tram Britain bus - Spread. Issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank ( Member FDIC ) pursuant to a license from Mastercard International are accepting use! ( Member FDIC ) pursuant to a license from Mastercard International ah that sucks mate, I think I just! Travelling on Trent Barton routes and fares mango card tram on the bus and 'touch on with... Tram pass, I think I might just get a tram pass Innisfail, Belvedere, West Innisfail,,... 29Th December 2019, Trent Barton buses by buying your Mango travel card through Benefits... By tram, then the Kangaroo pass may be more suitable buses of Britain Nottingham s..., if ANY are accepting the use of cookies for your bus and 'touch on ' with your.!