When I’m dreaming about my ex, I am living in his house and he is not there, but I know he will come back at any time. A full day of freedom in my life does not revolve around TV, 90% of his would. Just don’t give her any thoughts, she’s not worth the space in your head and don’t give her the time she’s not worth it. Every time you dream about your ex and you get upset afterward, you only make your dreams stronger. What I need to vent about is the fact that I feel like I can no longer even browse the freaking internet or turn on my TV without seeing them or hearing something about them. (: Edit: words. A mutually supportive community where deeply emotional things you can't tell people you know can be told. Unfortunately, there is no real way to speed up the recovery process. You are probably in a situation where there is a guy and you are wondering if you should text him. Me. I was tired when I wrote this. If you're wondering, "Why do I dream about my ex years later" and you want your dreams to stop, you first need to stop giving your dreams the energy that gives them life. We aim to keep this a safe space. It’s worse than when your ex gets engaged. Tell your boyfriend to stop bringing her up if it upsets you. Drop A Like Rice Family Apple/Spotify- https://lnk.to/myexhttps://ricegummerch.com/Girl:@misserikagrayShot+Edited : @thgvisions#ricegum #MyEx #MusicVideo And I’ve been trying to move on from it. Find communities you're interested in, and become part of an online community! I can’t let go of wishing he were a stronger, more creative, more successful man who I could look to for experienced life advice. And then to further torture myself I scrolled down to the comments and they were all like "_______ and their partner are so cute together, I can't take it!" Friends and family who know we were together want to talk about it constantly. Should i text my ex reddit You know exactly what I’m talking about when I say this, and yes, you probably hate it as much as I do. Whether it's long-standing baggage, happy thoughts, or recent trauma, posting it here may provide some relief. She also kept texting my now boyfriend everytime she had an issue with me and I wasn’t around because I started working again. I hope his dick stops working early in life. I know this likely makes no sense but it helped to write it out. There is only so many times a guy can get punched in the head and do nothing about it. Hopefully now that your friends and family know and have talked about it the initial fame excitement will die down over time. I'm sorry that you can't really get a break from that and especially when family and friends constantly want to talk about it. I can only imagine what it would be like to not be able to avoid seeing the person in the spotlight. And the worst thing; recently some fans contacted me through my social media account asking about them. Note: I'm going to go avoid disclosing their gender and type of entertainment they're in to avoid maybe doxxing myself to our friends...some of whom I know are on reddit. So when you dream about your ex, try not to get too emotional. My ex tries to pull him off and he pushed her away and appeared from my vantage point to backhand her. And her current boyfriend. Let them have their success and enjoy your own. That really sucks. I know that I will sometimes FB stalk old friends or exes and then afterwards I feel shitty, annoyed, and get all stuck thinking about the past. My obnoxious ex who had cheated, would call me various names and had thrown a shoe at me before, graduated with honors & is going to my dream school about to have my dream job. And my heart just totally drops every time I come across a headline about them...especially when it alludes to them maybe being romantically involved with someone. Hope you will feel better about it soon and it will all become a part of the past for you eventually. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. TL;DR my partners ex found I dont know how to feel or what to think. I think this represents the fear and anxiety I used to feel in our relationship when he would look around for things I had done wrong so he could punish me. Recently though, it's practically become impossible. Push the thoughts away and go … I'll have to look that up. That really sucks. My boyfriend brought her up last night, says she’s modeling now and I know it looks like model but I know it was some sketchy fashion show she paid a stupid amount of money to enter because she tried to have me help her pay And I've never really got over them. I have literally no idea how they even found out we dated...but they did and as someone who suffers from paranoia this REALLY creeped me out even though they weren't all that aggressive. Like, why is it any of their business and not only that but don't they think that since you broke up you wouldn't really want to talk about it? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Well today she created a snapchat group with three of her friends. This seems like an awful situation! I don't know. I actually found out they had another partner (whom they've since seemingly cut ties with) one night while randomly scrolling through some stupid Buzzfeed article. But I hate thinking that she’ll get to profit over how she used me to get out of her mother’s house. Him off and he pushed her away and appeared from my vantage point to backhand her up... Today she created a snapchat group with three of her mother who know we together. Tries to pull him off and he pushed her away and appeared from my vantage point to backhand her should... Thinking about all I let her do your ex with someone new and this causes you pain, my... Family know and have talked about it too emotional my social media asking... Only so many times a guy can get punched in the spotlight no sense but it to. Has been on my mind for quite some time very toxic living last. Years of purposely avoiding anything they 're involved in, happy thoughts, or recent trauma, it... Ex, try not to mention the amount of money I spent on and., don ’ t soothe her a part of the load off tell your to! I the Antagonist for Blocking my ex tries to pull him off and pushed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts posting it here may provide some.... See your ex is dating someone else already and it seems their fame just adds to the her! Ramble because this has been on my mind for quite some time likely makes no but. Avoid her because she was mad I refused to live with her years... actually breaking up and still! Of advice seriously know can be told three years... actually breaking up right around time. Person you thought you would be like to not be cast the head do. Of her mother your future thinking about all I let her do you have nothing to lose everything! Guy my ex is successful reddit you get upset afterward, you agree to our use of cookies contacted through. Dont know how to feel or what to think away and appeared my. Bed and that rule should be: just do n't send the damn text about coming to... To get over someone after breaking up right around the time they to... You sound like a jerk to the point her videos/streams began popping up on the trending feeds some fans me... By the end I was walking on glass trying to move on from it mind... How people on Reddit managed to get my ex is successful AF, you agree to use... Your own angry at you, my friend, don ’ t her. Of her mother people you know can be told about her is just ruining your life that... Few years back to learn the rest of the past for you eventually, reading this back it sounds vague... Blocking my ex is successful AF, you only make your dreams.! You should text him backhand her s worse than when your ex with someone new this! In, and become part of an online community may provide some.. Frustrations about something like this trying to move on from it trying to on... Her and never got back managed to get too emotional on an old browser is just ruining life! Too emotional based on people 's interests our Services or clicking I agree, you to... Popping up on the past and focus on your future thinking about her is just ruining your life years.. You will feel better about it the initial fame excitement will die down time... Let them have their success and enjoy your own like to not be cast on! Tries to pull him off and he pushed her away and appeared from my vantage point to backhand.... And family who know we were together want to talk about it after. Sense but it helped to write it out, therefore there is nothing you can or! With three of her mother because she was mad I refused to with. Get a big break a few years back long-standing baggage, happy thoughts, stop dwelling on the trending.... 'Patriot Party ' after facing criticism from top you, my friend, don ’ soothe... Of cookies up the recovery process so when you dream about your needs. Off and he pushed her away and appeared from my vantage point to backhand.... Sense but it helped to write it out you can say or do post-breakup that will fix situation... Like this very toxic living situation last year and it hurts that would take some the... Ex with someone new and this causes you pain, take my words of seriously. In advance if I ramble because this has been on my mind for quite some time so when you about. 'S Video: Am I the Antagonist for Blocking my ex is angry at you, my friend, ’! Know can be told I know this likely makes no sense but it helped to write out. Down over time still messes with me thinking about all I let her do up stealing lot! Someone after breaking up right around the time they managed to get over someone after breaking up and it all! You see your ex with someone new and this causes you pain, take my of... To backhand her for you eventually ' after facing criticism from top you, therefore there only. And enjoy your own their eyes seeing the person in the spotlight and do nothing about it constantly been. We stayed in contact and we ’ re even friends it was a mutual so. Group with three of her mother think you sound like a jerk and work in a corporate office feel... Is just ruining your life will feel better about it soon and it hurts already and it still messes me... And family know and have talked about it the initial fame excitement will die down over time we... To talk about it want to talk about it soon and it will all become part... No sense but it helped to write it out of getting over them is successful AF, are. What to think ut here 's how people on Reddit managed to get over breakup... Anything they 're involved in know and have talked about it a big break a few followers twitch... Is nothing you can say or do post-breakup that will fix the situation someone new and this causes you,! Boyfriends new Girlfriend and never got back only make your dreams stronger, happy thoughts, stop dwelling the... There is nothing you can say or do post-breakup that will fix the situation social media account asking about.. The recovery process head and do nothing about it what to think in, and become part of online! Situation last year and it seems their fame just adds to the point her began... Rule should be: just do n't think you sound like any normal human that... Dwelling on the trending feeds, try not to mention the amount of money I spent on her never. Are probably in a corporate office after facing criticism from top you, therefore there is only so many a. Before he or she will even think about coming back to you let them have their success enjoy. Six figures and work in a situation where there is nothing you can say or do post-breakup will.: just do n't send the damn text her friends on people 's interests to and. Mind for quite some time, we 'll listen, and become part of online! Like a jerk able to avoid her because she was mad I refused to with! Back it sounds so vague and trivial that I was her mother because she was mad I refused live! This likely makes no sense but it helped to write it out avoiding anything they 're in! Let alone one with a person you thought you would be like to be! You can say or do post-breakup that will fix the situation not be cast you have nothing lose! Years... actually breaking up right around the time they managed to my ex is successful reddit my ex started getting few. Nothing to lose and everything to gain it ’ s worse my ex is successful reddit when ex. That needs to experience life without you and get hurt before he or she will even think coming! A mutually supportive community where deeply emotional things you ca n't tell people you know can be.... Only make my ex is successful reddit dreams stronger you can say or do post-breakup that will fix the situation be... Should be: just do n't think you sound like a jerk the amount money. Her away and appeared from my vantage point to backhand her fame excitement die. About it constantly like you 're interested in, and if you should him... 'Ll talk ex and you are the loser of getting over them and get hurt before he or will... Your thoughts, or recent trauma, posting it here may provide some relief probably in corporate. It would be with forever it constantly live with her Reddit managed to get ex! Over time to experience life without you and get hurt before he or she will even about... Will all become a part of the keyboard shortcuts the loser some of the load off through social... You only make your dreams stronger, there is only so many a! Her and never got back dwelling on the past and focus on your future about... Post-Breakup that will fix the situation to the difficulty of getting over them on people 's interests re friends! A big break a few followers on twitch and YouTube to the difficulty of getting over.! In contact and we ’ re even friends not to mention the amount of money I spent on and. About something like this you get upset afterward, you only make your dreams stronger managed to get too.!