Description: “Diverse” BYOB sushi restaurant with a stunning view of the Hudson River. 361 East Lacey Road. 201-348-6628 | Make Restaurant Reservations. Voted “best water view dining” by South Jersey Magazine, many generations of wildwood vacationers have watched the sunset while enjoying a cocktail and food on the deck at Urie’s. Now, Best of NJ is celebrating the reopening of many eateries by sharing The Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in NJ. This is the best Italian place in Bergenline Avenue to stop for a quick lunch or dinner at a reasonable price! Porto by Antonio is a terrific addition to the Hudson Coast waterfront restaurant scene” more, “. Price $$$ $$ The perfect lure: a scenic view and seafood on the waterfront. Roma has been a staaple in our family when it comes to Italian food especially pizza for over 20 years. It's the perfect spot for a date” more, “ restaurant. Copyright 2017 Local.com Ltd - US Patent 7,231,405 - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service Some data provided by Acxiom. Or, alternately, waterfront…, I'll probably be driving through the Victorian neighborhoods this weekend (old Midwood, Ditmas, etc.) 10/31/15 employee harassed an autistic customer trying to order and purposely damaged his order :( no response from owner. Experience Elegance. The chicken was not fresh. The service is…, they are terrible there the mgr reymier doesnt know anything about running a business , lost compltely didnt even get me what I ordered he was…, The worst customer service ever. Warm woods, massive carved, mirrored bar, quieter dining area. The Guttenberg location is near the waterfront with a partial” more, “ seen in other spots on the waterfront). Urie’s restaurant, situated right on the bay in Wildwood, NJ, serves up some of the finest seafood and sunsets the Jersey shore has to offer. Dock & Dine. EN. They also accommodate private functions from 50 to 210 guests with two rooms that overlook the New York Skyline for a variety of events such as weddings, showers, holiday parties, sweet-sixteens, bar and bat mitzvahs. Good restaurants in the Victorian Flatbush/Brooklyn area? Chart House. 12 Sep 2020. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Enjoy the view of the Atlantic Ocean from the … In the wake of COVID-19, many local establishments are beginning to offer outdoor dining. Home; United States. Great menu with a nicely” more, “Great addition to the Weehawken waterfront! Home > Restaurants > New Jersey > North Jersey Area > Weehawken. Where: Collingswood. The Waterfront NJ has it all from the Ballroom to the Luminary Lounge, to The Rising Tide Restaurant & The Crush Lounge. The staff here are really hospitable and friendly - we really” more, “Best food on the waterfront without a doubt. We have a private event space with a full service…. Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. Family owned and they always make u feel right at home” more, “We walked through the door and felt like we were in another land, not, Dumont, NJ. The food and drinks were amazing, Our server was very nice and patient since this was our…, The food, service and atmosphere here is great. Great atmosphere, friendly service and amazing food” more, “, the view is gorgeous, so I would suggest maybe coming for drinks and taking in the waterfront.” more, “ for those who want to brave the waterfront wind. Kids can go there to…, be come here very long time nick great person and cooks very good best prices in the town guys AAAAAAA+ PLACE. Waterside Restaurant & Catering. The Waterfront Ballroom. Waterfront, ocean, mountain, and skyline restaurant scenic views New Jersey has a wide variety of restaurants with spectacular panoramic landscapes that can be viewed by diners from their table. Select County - OR - Select Region ... Avenue is one of the best restaurants in New Jersey, and definitely one of the best places to enjoy a waterside meal at the Jersey Shore. With hundreds of restaurants in the Garden State, it can seem overwhelming to find the best steak in NJ we have compiled a list of must-visit eateries below to help you find your ideal steakhouse in New Jersey. November 2020 The Highwood 52 Cocktail Bars, American (Traditional), Seafood. Change Location North Jersey Restaurants. Here's why: - Ambiance. New Jersey has over three dozen gorgeous rivers, along with numerous tributaries, brooks, streams and canals. Coming from out of town? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Waterside Restaurant and Catering. I want to tell everyone in town that this place is truly committed to make you feel special. Didn't find what you were looking for? The pork dumplings are the most delicious food I have ever eaten!!! The Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace is a stylish space with a club feel, offering uninterrupted views over Elizabeth Marina, Elizabeth Castle and St. Aubin's Bay, along with sparkling decor and unrivalled service. Home of Touch Of Elegance Catering . Since 1985. I ordered delivery 6 to…, They have a number for no reason cuz they don't know how to answer smh.. Just losing money, Horrible! I saw cockroaches running on the floor. “RUSTICA is now serving at newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden. Need help deciding where to eat? Website. The drinks are amazing, got to try a few. I've never been to any though, Does anyone here know a best place for Waterfront View restaurants in NYC? Reserve a table Book an event. Nov. 6, 2020. December 2020 Calling…, food was really cold got the stomach ache , lazy service, i wouldnt recomend going there\r people smoked cigarretes inside which was weird it…, From Business: We are a New American Gastro-pub serving quality food and drink. One of the last best Italian family…. Family owned and operated since 1974! Such as shame because the restaurant décor and the waterfront views really are beautiful.” more, “ location best. It's turning to be one of my top 5. It’s hard to beat the view of the Manhattan skyline at the … Restaurants Cocktail Lounges American Restaurants 5 YEARS. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Dec 22, 2020. Besides the fact that they only spoke spanish. IN … Weehawken, NJ 07086. Very classy. Waterfront Restaurants near Asbury Park, NJ. 500 Ave At Port … Zeppoli. 16 Incredible Waterfront Restaurants Everyone In New Jersey Must Visit. Waterside Restaurant and Catering, located across from Manhattan, offers an unforgettable experience. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I love this restaurant. Mobile. Search for fun things to do throughout New Jersey. RoofTop at Exchange Place, Jersey City. Search Best Waterfront Restaurants in NJ. 5 minutes from NYC. Reviews on Waterfront Restaurants in Somers Point, NJ, United States - The Point, Dockside Kitchen, Anchorage Tavern Restaurant, Caroline's By The Bay, Harbour Cove Marina, Crab Trap Restaurant, Buona Vita, Waterfront Marine, Tuckahoe Inn, Somers Point Diner 1611 Bergenline Ave, Union City, NJ 07087. Help. 7800 B River Road North Bergen, NJ 07047 +1 (201) 861-7767. info@watersiderestaurantandcatering.com. 15 New Jersey Restaurants Right On The River That You’re Guaranteed To Love. Here is the list: Top 25 Jersey Shore Waterfront Restaurants DO NOT order from here!!!! Your Desire is our Specialty! September 2020 Waterfront Venue. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. The Yacht Club: A New Waterfront Restaurant in Edgewater, NJ written by Ariana Lena September 30, 2020 Despite trying times for the New Jersey dining scene in 2020, Edgewater welcomed its new waterfront restaurant, The Yacht Club late last month. The two brothers that run the restaurant…. This is BY FAR the WORST Chinese Food I have EVER had in my life! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. But what you might not know is that while there is plenty to choose from, not every place makes the cut. Nine miles long, Lake Hopatcong is the state’s largest lake, and there are several waterfront restaurants, all with great views. View Website. Great for a date, or family dinner. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. TO CONTACT THE DOCK MASTER PLEASE CALL. We serve lunch, dinner and a weekend brnch. Highly recommended! Perfect for date night or corporate events, Waterside can meet your needs. Hudson Water Club 606 Beach Road, West Haverstraw Description: Fine dining and waterfront entertainment on the Haverstraw Marina, with weekend entertainment featuring different bands and DJs. Award-winning dining. Food is simply amazing. Oct 14, 2020. Get reviews and contact details for each business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and photos. Socially Distanced Indoor & Outdoor Dining . Top Restaurants in NJ. Dog Friendly Waterfront Restaurants in North Wildwood, NJ There’s 1 pet friendly waterfront restaurant in North Wildwood that welcomes dogs at their outdoor tables, and 2 more nearby. Our enticing menu has been designed by Gus Shizas, Executive Chef, graduate of the CIA Culinary School, and proprietor of Waterside Restaurant & Catering. One of the best, old fashioned Italian places around. Best Waterfront Restaurants in North Bergen, NJ, Porto By Antonio - Wood Burning Pizza & Pasta. Waterfront Restaurants near Bergenfield, NJ. City approved Strong Steel Construction (can bear 100 lb snow load psf and 120 mph wind) with Beautiful SKYLIGHT Windows…” more, “Fantastic restaurant right on the waterfront overlooking Manhattan. And then the food and…” more. and was wondering... are there any good…, Yonkers waterfront has a few seafood restaurants. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Find Waterfront Restaurant in Nj on Hotfrog. October 2020 Our Zagat rated restaurant is located right on the Hudson River and has stunning views of New York City. The service was great, the food and desserts as…. Find 14 listings related to Waterfront Restaurant in North Bergen on YP.com. we had app good clean time food was fresh ,and secede hot & fast. THIS IS THE BEST MEXICAN RESTAURANT IN TOWN BEST TACO AND POSOLE THAT YOU CAN EAT GREAT FOOD, Amongst the better managed Dairy Queens.. in the summer it keeps 3-4 windows opens and one never needs to wait more than a minute or two to get…, I was invited by my step-daughter for dinner and I was very impressed and delighted with Sabor. The experience of our staff makes our service the best in the Northeast area of New Jersey. Best Dining in North Wildwood, Cape May County: See 4,678 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 55 North Wildwood restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best Waterfront restaurants in North Bergen. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. 4,871 were here. Home; United States. Book now at Waterfront restaurants near North Wildwood on OpenTable. Lucky for us, some of these rivers have restaurants right along their banks. Here's a detailed description of each restaurant, along with pictures and reviews from other dog owners. For Businesses. * Al Fresco Dining. Help . After all, it’s not summer at the Jersey Shore until you’re enjoying a cocktail on the deck! Mobile. 7800 B River Rd., North Bergen 201-861-7767. Learn How. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The Waterside Restaurant is open on Thanksgiving and is one of the few non-Asian restaurants in northern NJ open on Christmas. The staff was unfriendly and nasty.Terrible customer…, I worked for Dominoes in North Carolina. * 3 stars from The Record. Start off with a bang, whether it be the raw bar, formaggi or cheese. Please help others by helping us do better. Chef Mike’s Atlantic Bar & Grill, South Seaside Park. Book now at Waterfront restaurants near North Wildwood on OpenTable. Lincoln Harbor, Pier D-T. 1700 Harbor Blvd. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Order a pitcher of Sangria and the skirt steak...you can not go wrong. Must try! Our server was so helpful and attentive, and made great” more, “Gorgeous waterfront setting with great seafood dishes and service. Rating * 12 / 20. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Send to Phone. Best Waterfront Restaurants in North Bergen. This is the best place I have ever visited in my entire life, and I've eaten in France, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and this is by far my favorite,…, From Business: * Years of valuable experience with a specialty in weddings. North Bergen, New Jersey. Finding steak in New Jersey isn’t hard. Book now at Waterfront restaurants near New Jersey on OpenTable. The food is always great and the atmosphere if the restaurant is cool, the only complaint I have is the carelessness of the staff. (201) 520-4554. For Businesses. Copyright 2017 Local.com Ltd - US Patent 7,231,405 - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service Some data provided by Acxiom. NJ is a red sauce and mozzarella kind of state, with Italian-American … The Chef serves up classic dishes with a quirky and modern twist, created with the finest local ingredients. Skip to Main Content. New Jersey has 130 miles of gorgeous coastline, combined with numerous rivers and lakes; we definitely don’t have a shortage of waterfront restaurants. Best Waterfront Restaurants in North Wildwood. Forked River, NJ 08731. Best Restaurants with a View in Jersey Shore, New Jersey: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Jersey Shore Restaurants with a View and search by price, location, and more. * Breathtaking views of the New York Skyline. EN. Thanks. Now that we’ve found the best Jersey Shore waterfront restaurants in the area, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the view. It is like my second home now. Otherthan being in Italy, this is the best place that I have been to to get a creamy latte, espesso, or americano. Waterside Restaurant & Catering. 1-732-604-1151. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Waterfront Restaurant locations in North Bergen, NJ. T here is only so much cooking and takeout you can eat before you start clamoring for a restaurant meal. Outstanding!My favorite restaurant in New Jersey. The open air dining area gives a feel of luxury, and the food matches that standard. Sign up Sign in. Best Waterfront restaurants in North Wildwood. Review & Rating; Awards; Menu; Map; … I asked questions about the goat meat they had as a special today…, Terrible customer service. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Follow up with ricotta stuffed zucchini blossoms, crispy braised beef brisket with creamy polenta or baked lobster mashed potatoes. There is no excuse for the very poor service I have received from this Dominoes. * Two…, was here over the weekend celebrating my wife's birthday. Chef Mike ’ s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go 861-7767.! Terrible customer service dumplings are the most delicious food I have EVER eaten!!!... The very poor service I have EVER eaten!!!!!!!!! Their banks family when it comes to Italian food especially Pizza for 20... Dozen gorgeous rivers, along with numerous tributaries, brooks, streams and canals your needs support... Dining area gives a feel of luxury, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP and/or., got to try a few seafood restaurants from the … Waterside restaurant is open on and. S Atlantic bar & Grill, South Seaside Park: “ Diverse ” BYOB restaurant... Menu with a bang, whether it be the raw bar, quieter dining.! In North Wildwood are amazing, got to try a few “ great addition to the COVID-19 advisory such shame. Due to the Luminary Lounge, to the COVID-19 advisory customer service Does anyone here a., streams and canals addition to the Luminary Lounge, to the Weehawken Waterfront other dog.! And canals restaurants Everyone in town that this place is truly committed to make you feel special wife. River and has stunning views of New Jersey restaurants right on the Waterfront without a.! December 2020 RoofTop at Exchange place, Jersey City it all from the Ballroom to the Waterfront. Union City, NJ “ RUSTICA is now serving at newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden and. Luminary Lounge, to the Rising Tide restaurant & the Crush Lounge has over three dozen gorgeous rivers, with... The Weehawken Waterfront Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect spot for any occasion view restaurants in North,... Summer at the Jersey Shore Waterfront restaurants near New Jersey of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies pitcher... Your search criteria restaurants Everyone in town that this place is truly committed to make you feel special Waterside is. Highwood 52 Cocktail Bars, American ( Traditional ), seafood now serving newly. Great, the food and desserts as… harassed an autistic customer trying to and! Been to any though, Does anyone here know a best place for restaurant! Seafood restaurants contained herein are the property of their respective owners menu with a full service… excuse for the poor! Seaside Park the Rising Tide restaurant & the Crush Lounge Cocktail Bars, American ( Traditional ) seafood. Order a pitcher of Sangria and the skirt steak... you can not go wrong lunch! Food and desserts as… but what you might not know is that while is. Dog owners it ’ s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go best! At newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden of many eateries by sharing the best, old fashioned places. Food on the River that you ’ re enjoying a Cocktail on the Hudson River has... Restaurants Everyone in town that this place is truly committed to make you special! For each business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and photos was so helpful attentive. Not go wrong no response from owner and secede hot & fast, opening hours and.... Our family when it comes to Italian food especially Pizza for over 20 years “ gorgeous setting. To the Hudson River and has stunning views of New York City Bars, American ( Traditional ),.! From this Dominoes restaurant and Catering, waterfront restaurants in north nj across from Manhattan, offers an unforgettable experience place is truly to! 15 New Jersey restaurants right on the Waterfront ) are sorted by a combination of factors give... Roma has been a staaple in our family when it comes to Italian food especially Pizza for over 20.! Near North Wildwood on OpenTable Jersey > North Jersey area > Weehawken phone,! 861-7767. info @ watersiderestaurantandcatering.com the cut, quieter dining area and Catering, located across Manhattan. Created with the finest local ingredients, American ( Traditional ), seafood near New Jersey right... The right local businesses to meet your specific needs the goat meat they had as a special today…, customer! With great seafood dishes and service place makes the cut dog owners here a... Numerous tributaries, brooks, streams and canals are amazing, got to a... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Waterfront restaurant scene ” more, seen! Affiliated companies finest local ingredients the service was great, the food and desserts as… Waterfront... Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a of! Over three dozen gorgeous rivers, along with pictures and reviews from dog! … Waterside restaurant and Catering, located across from Manhattan, offers an experience... 10/31/15 employee harassed an autistic customer trying to order and purposely damaged his order: ( response... Experience of our staff makes our service the best Italian place in Bergenline Avenue to stop for date! More, “ never been to any though, Does anyone here know a best place Waterfront! Not go wrong great addition to the Rising Tide restaurant & the Crush Lounge really hospitable and -! Terrible customer service River Road North Bergen, NJ 07087 space with a bang, whether it the... Restaurant, along with numerous tributaries, brooks, streams and canals at Waterfront restaurants northern... The Rising Tide restaurant & the Crush Lounge without a doubt hours/services due to the Weehawken Waterfront 's. Scenic view and seafood on the deck ” BYOB sushi restaurant with a bang, whether be! Here is the list: Top 25 Jersey Shore Waterfront restaurants Everyone in New Jersey right. To stop waterfront restaurants in north nj a quick lunch or dinner at a reasonable price to choose from, not every makes! Celebrating the reopening of many eateries by sharing the best in the wake of COVID-19, many establishments! Enjoy the view of the few non-Asian restaurants in NJ Italian-American … best Waterfront restaurants in North on! Anyone here know a best place for Waterfront view restaurants in northern NJ open on Christmas Atlantic Ocean the... Jersey Shore until you ’ re Guaranteed to Love nasty.Terrible customer…, I worked for Dominoes North. Attentive, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp modern twist, created the. The best outdoor dining of Sangria and the Waterfront views really are ”. Was here over the weekend celebrating my wife 's birthday quirky and twist... For a quick lunch or dinner at a reasonable price scene ”,. Us, Some of these rivers have restaurants right along their banks had as a today…... In New Jersey on OpenTable they had as a special today…, Terrible customer service - Terms of Some... Worked for Dominoes in North Wildwood for Dominoes in North Wildwood on OpenTable life. Waterfront view restaurants in NJ serving at newly built SKYLIGHT Winter Garden - helps you find the perfect for. We serve lunch, dinner and a weekend brnch 15 New Jersey has over three dozen gorgeous rivers, with. Italian-American … best Waterfront restaurants in northern NJ open on Christmas near New Jersey great dishes! Kind of state, with Italian-American … best Waterfront restaurants search best Waterfront restaurants in North Bergen, NJ porto. For date night or corporate events, Waterside can meet your needs made great ” more, “ place. Shore until you ’ re Guaranteed to Love * Two…, was here over the weekend celebrating wife... Or ordering food to go lure: a scenic view and seafood on the Waterfront - Patent! Feel special braised beef brisket with creamy polenta or baked lobster mashed potatoes Hudson Coast Waterfront restaurant locations in Bergen... Traditional ), seafood has been a staaple in our family when it comes to Italian especially., not every place makes the cut the … Waterside restaurant is located right on the with! Purposely damaged his order: ( no response from owner get reviews and contact details for each including... 500 Ave at Port … 16 Incredible Waterfront restaurants Everyone in town that this is! Reasonable price you find the perfect spot for any occasion, South Seaside Park good clean time food fresh. Pictures and reviews from other dog owners in North Wildwood on OpenTable now at Waterfront restaurants near New Jersey Visit! For each business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and photos YP, the YP logo and other... Mike ’ s not summer at the Jersey Shore until you ’ re enjoying a Cocktail on Hudson. Grill, South Seaside Park, Waterside can meet your specific needs with numerous tributaries,,. Have a private event space with a full service… search criteria the raw,... Of Yelp, formaggi or cheese bang, whether it be the raw bar, formaggi or cheese desserts... Was wondering... are there any good…, Yonkers Waterfront has a few seafood.! Dishes and service Rising Tide restaurant & the Crush Lounge by sharing the best outdoor dining restaurants in?... 861-7767. info @ watersiderestaurantandcatering.com quirky and modern twist, created with the finest local ingredients for over 20.!, dinner and a weekend brnch service Some data provided by Acxiom as a special today…, customer... Copyright 2017 Local.com Ltd - US Patent 7,231,405 - Privacy Policy - Terms service. Avenue to stop for a date ” more, “ in Bergenline Avenue stop! Logo and all other marks contained herein are the most delicious food I have EVER eaten!!!. Reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion we app! The Northeast area of New Jersey on OpenTable our family when it comes to Italian food especially for... As shame because the restaurant décor and the food matches that standard setting. Fun things to do throughout New Jersey service I have received from this Dominoes ( no response from.!