I had mussels for an appetizer - huge bowl, nicely seasoned, dug into the big slices of Texas Toast with the mussel liquid, which seemed to be an Italianate sort of sauce. Jul 2017 – Dec 2019 2 years 6 months. My friends also said their meals (chicken and waffles; dirty mother clucker) were ok, not great. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Prohibition Port Jefferson at 115 Main St in Port Jefferson - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The prices were average. J'ai peint la figure de Pan, la passion de l'univers travaillé par la prohibition de subsister (Claudel, Art poét., 1907, p.160). “It has a unique vibe that people seem to be very excited about,” admitted owner Lisa Harris, who also co-owns the village’s donut shop, East Main & Main. You will not be disappointed, there is something for everyone here. We didn't eat dinner there - the menu is not for folks that are dieting. We are an independent restaurant serving "Illegally good food" A prohibitionist drives a water wagon down Myrtle Avenue in Port Jefferson trying to encourage people to forego alcohol. Hotels near Bridgeport and Port Jefferson Steamboat Company, Hotels near Thomas Kinkade Signature Gallery, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Port Jefferson, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Port Jefferson, Gluten Free Restaurants in Port Jefferson, Italian Restaurants for Families in Port Jefferson, Mediterranean Restaurants in Port Jefferson, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Port Jefferson, Restaurants for Group Dining in Port Jefferson, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Port Jefferson, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Port Jefferson. Invoking the spirit of Bartolo, who on this very spot created "Genovar Theater", the social epicenter of Flagler's prohibition era... we offer you an escape into the clandestine, mysterious, and yes, as ever - no dog, no complaints. When you walk in you just feel like you’re sitting at home amongst friends. The decor is hip without being over-the-top and also playful. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Prohibition Kitchen: New Hot Spot in Port Jeff - See 22 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Port Jefferson, NY, at Tripadvisor. Pretty small space inside, narrow, half of it being a bar - most people were out on the sidewalk that day. We are an independent restaurant serving "Illegally good food" Soon, Harris said, Prohibition Kitchen will roll out a "secret menu" whose details will be gradually leaked via social media. If you need it sooner please indicate In the note section. 68 talking about this. Our menu is prepared fresh every day in store. Prohibition Port Jeff. We were seated fast and the Hostes was polite and friendly. Deep in the heart of America's oldest city, a vintage gastropub and lounge is being born. The drinks feature local spirits wine and beer and there is always something new and interesting on the cocktail menu - my personal favorites are Spicey Paloma (wow - with hot honey!) Pretzel? For our main dish my better half had a outstanding cheese burger and I had a breakfast item Corn beef Hash and eggs everything was perfect, We left full and had no complaints. 7,759 Followers, 74 Following, 689 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Prohibition Port Jeff (@prohibitionportjefferson) We both ordered off the...specials menu. See Map - Get Directions. 631-473-0613, prohibitionpj.com COST: $$-$$$ SERVICE: Has a sense of humor about the sometimes bewildering menu. Favorite food items include both brussel sprout items (don't remember the name), the fried rice (can be special ordered with no meat) and harvest salad. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Thick Shake? 7,759 Followers, 74 Following, 689 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Prohibition Port Jeff (@prohibitionportjefferson) However, I left my jacket at the ferry terminal and had to come back over the following day to retrieve it...so I made a solo trip, and as long as I had to go back, decided to make a half-day of it. Donuts for buns on sandwiches? We are an independent restaurant serving "Illegally good food" Soon, Harris said, Prohibition Kitchen will roll out a "secret menu" whose details will be gradually leaked via social media. Everything coming out of the kitchen looked so good too. Get Directions. And this is for you. Website: prohibitionkitchenpj.com. Alas, they had sold out of ALL the desserts except a maple cake (I was not in a cakey mood, unfortunately). Yes they do. Are you sure you want to delete this question? My wife had the egg scramble which she raved about. Port Jefferson Join our Waitlist or Order Online. Saturday & Sunday - 7:30am - 3pm. more, Americas Best Value Inn - Port Jefferson Station, Bridgeport and Port Jefferson Steamboat Company. View menu and reviews for Prohibition Kitchen in Port Jefferson, plus popular items & reviews. Flights Vacation Rentals Pretty small space inside, narrow, half of it being a bar - most people were out on the sidewalk that day. 115 Main St Port Jefferson, NY 11777 (Map & Directions) Phone: (631) 473-0613. Port Jefferson (informally known as Port Jeff) is an incorporated village in the Town of Brookhaven in Suffolk County, New York on the North Shore of Long Island.Officially known as the Incorporated Village of Port Jefferson, the population was 7,750 as of the 2010 United States Census.. Port Bistro & Pub 201 However, I left my jacket at the ferry terminal and had to come back over the following day to retrieve it...so I made a solo trip, and as long as I had to go back, decided to make a half-day of it. Only itty-bitty downside was that we waited about an hour an a half for a table on a Saturday night in October. Need I say more? 631-473-0613, prohibitionpj.com COST: $$-$$$ SERVICE: Has a sense of humor about the sometimes bewildering menu. The restaurant's 35 … specials menu. The service was fast, friendly and very accommodating. venue. Get menu, photos and location information for Prohibition Kitchen in Port Jefferson, NY. Before You Order, Please Alert Your Server of Any Allergies Or Dietary Restrictions. We didn't eat dinner there - the menu is not for folks that are dieting. Prohibition Port Jeff. Monday - Friday 8am-3pm. The Eggs Benedict with corn beef was the best ever. Fried cheese curds were delicious and the chips with the flight of dipping sauces were amazing....Service was great. The business is located in 115 Main St, Port Jefferson, NY 11777, USA. Enjoy $25 worth of illegally good food at Prohibition Port Jefferson This card will be shipped to purchaser within 5-7 days. and the Coraline with strawberry puree and gin. 115 Main St., Port Jefferson. Visit us to enjoy our unique menu options! Prohibition in Port Jefferson, one of three shops owned by Lisa Harris. Dessert menu looked interesting. This menu was…” Server Buffalo Wild Wings. Prohibition Kitchen Offering 'Illegally Good' Food In Port Jeff - Port Jefferson, NY - The new Port Jefferson restaurant is serving up a delicious mix of food and drinks. Enjoy $25 worth of illegally good food at Prohibition Port Jefferson This card will be shipped to purchaser within 5-7 days. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? It’s created an instant buzz. If you need it sooner please indicate In the note section. Deep in the heart of America's oldest city, a vintage gastropub and lounge is being born. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It's too bad because the vibe there is really nice - even though the restaurant is small. My friends also said their meals (chicken and waffles; dirty mother clucker) were ok, not great. 141 Likes, 29 Comments - Prohibition Port Jeff (@prohibitionportjefferson) on Instagram: “THIS SATURDAY the 22nd PK will transform into MARGARITAVILLE for one day only, so don't get FOMO…” Chef de Cuisine: James Greaves. The brussels sprouts were UNBELIEVABLE! It has a super diverse menu that also manages to feel curated. KITCHEN HOURS. He suggested the PB&J wings, they were so freakin good. Cuisine: American New, Breakfast, Brunch, Wings Neighborhood: Port Jefferson Website: prohibitionkitchenpj.com See Map - Get Directions. I then had the brisket street tacos, which were also tasty. According to the New York state Covid 19 regulations, anyone seated at the bar must order a meal. Billie’s 1890 Saloon 304 Main Street 631-331-1890 Good Food, Good Drink, Good People. Thank you for having such...an amazing staff.More, It is a small place, I went with friends on a rainy night so we had no wait time. You will not be disappointed, there is something for everyone here.More, Out last night on the motorcycle and wife and I stopped in for a little bite to eat and a glass of wine for her. Jul 2017 – Dec 2019 2 years 6 months. We've got you…” Server Buffalo Wild Wings. View menu and reviews for Prohibition Kitchen in Port Jefferson, plus popular items & reviews. Yes! For a nearly packed resteraunt the noise level was not too loud at all....Our food came out quickly and was very good, My wife had the tomato soup and I started with the fried cheese curds both were excelent. We are an independent restaurant serving "Illegally good food" The eatery, which is being launched by East Main & Main co-owner Lisa Harris, is located in the former Kimi Japenese Restaurant, next to Kilwins. A great new spot in Port Jefferson near the harborMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Executive Chef: Bradford Smith. Alas, they had sold out of ALL the desserts except a maple cake (I was not in a cakey mood, unfortunately). The people who brought the instantly popular Prohibition Kitchen to Port Jefferson have something new in the works for the downtown.. Prohibition’s owner, Lisa Harris, and general manager, Tom Fazio, will be bringing “Southern-tastes with New York flair” to the village in the form of a new venture called Fork and Fiddle. I didn't want to hit the Steamroom a second day in a row, so I tried Prohibition, which was crowded also, because the Prohibition Kitchen; View Menu; Read Reviews; Write Review; Directions; Prohibition Kitchen ($) See 2 Reviews. Comme la prohibition d'écrire ne s'étend pas jusqu'à moi, je veux vous faire mention d'Agnès de Catane dont on raconte ici la romanesque histoire (Sand, Lélia, 1839, p.486). On our last day trip, we ate there,...as ever - no dog, no complaints. prohibition kitchen menu. Both were delicious. 149 Likes, 5 Comments - Prohibition Port Jeff (@prohibitionportjefferson) on Instagram: “Today is National Chocolate Covered ANYTHING Day Donut? Please be sure to provide an accurate shipping address as we cannot be responsible for mistakes in shipping. The food is wild and wacky and ALWAYS good, I am a vegetarian and I have had something different (and interesting and delicious) every time I go. She got the root vegetables salad and I got the beef brisket slow cooked fried rice. Very unique restaurant - worth a try but pricey! The service was fast, friendly and very accommodating. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Or book now at one of our other 33924 great restaurants in Port Jefferson. Very unique concept and great vibe. homemade chocolate pudding on the posted "Summer Menu" drew me in like a fish on a line. We're located in Port Jefferson Village at 115 Main Street. Very creative menu and drink menu as well. Suffolk County Community College. My husband and I had drinks at the bar one Saturday evening. At Torte Jeff, which is slated to open this month at 218 East Main Street, there is a familiar face behind the counter. The food is wild and wacky and ALWAYS good, I am a vegetarian and I have had something different (and interesting and delicious) every time I go. Port Jefferson, NY 11777 (Map & Directions) Phone: (631) 473-0613.