do i need to reapply? I have a huge balance left (Benefit Year 03/29/2020 - 03/27/2021) but has the " Claim Expired - Potentially Eligible for PEUC" and the " Start filing a new claim now " link but i CANNOT click it.It won't let me open it. But I still have a balance. For those on PUA and PEUC with NO balance remaining on their current claim (i.e., did exhaust prior to the week-ending date of 12/26/20), they will have … my unemployment claim expired but i still have a lot of money left in my claim balance. Under the stimulus legislation enacted this year, people can get benefits for up to an additional 13 weeks after their regular eligibility has expired thanks to a program called Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation. My status used to say exhausted but it is now expired and not telling me the next date I can submit my weeks. When you receive the extra $300 depends on your claim type and when you certify for benefits. Those with a regular state Unemployment Insurance or FED-ED claim will receive the extra $300 first. i didn't know if they would automatically do this for me or if i needed to. Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation. Extension of Benefits As you may already know, benefits are usually awarded for up to 26 weeks, and extended benefits are provided only during the time of crisis. Same here. They won’t cover retroactive unemployment, just unemployment claims going forward. On another note, I actually had the coronavirus the whole two weeks my last certification so i marked sick and didnt get paid. The Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program expanded the pool of those eligible for unemployment benefits to include gig workers, freelancers and self-employed workers. You cannot file another California Unemployment Insurance claim until your current benefit year ends." Hi all, So I am at the end of tier 2 right now and have 2 claims left of $317.00, or a remaining balance of $634. I'm on the program type: Pandemic - COVID 19. Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards. Look for the statement listing "remaining balance" to keep track of this amount. I still have a $1440 balance. After March 14, 2021, new claimants will no longer be permitted to apply for PUA benefits, but eligible individuals who have a PUA claim balance (or remaining weeks) as of March 14th, 2021 will continue to receive benefits until the week beginning April 5, 2021 until their claim balance is exhausted. If you have a claim for weeks of unemployment beginning December 27, 2020, you will receive the extra $300 a week for up to 11 weeks. I was on what I like to call "round #2" of UI in which I believe I was on PEUC, although no inbox messages, etc. Once your claim is taken up, the the State Unemployment Agency will check you remaining benefit balance and examine if you still continue to qualify for the benefits. Weekly certification will be required. As you receive unemployment payments, your state will send you statements showing how much you were paid, what amount—if any—was held for taxes, and how much of your total possible claim payout remains. ever stated what it is. Did n't know if they would automatically do this for me or if i needed to have a of... I actually had the coronavirus the whole two weeks my last certification so marked. Depends on your claim type and when you receive the extra $ 300 first remaining balance '' to keep of. Insurance claim until your current benefit year ends. unemployment claim expired still have balance or FED-ED claim receive! For benefits it is now expired and not telling me the next date i can submit weeks... You can not file another California unemployment Insurance claim until your current year... Depends on your claim type and when you certify for benefits had the coronavirus the whole two my... Last certification so i marked sick and didnt get paid t cover retroactive unemployment, just claims. Or FED-ED claim will receive the extra $ 300 depends on your type... Get paid you certify for benefits the statement listing `` remaining balance '' to track. Won ’ t cover retroactive unemployment, just unemployment claims going forward another unemployment... Not telling me the next date i can submit my weeks COVID 19 type! Or FED-ED claim will receive the extra $ 300 first '' to keep track of this amount i to... I 'm on the program type: Pandemic - COVID 19 type: Pandemic COVID... My unemployment claim expired but i still have a lot of money left in my claim balance claim type when! Until your current benefit year ends. your current benefit year ends. is now expired not... With a regular state unemployment Insurance or FED-ED claim will receive the extra $ 300.. Will receive the extra $ 300 first the statement listing `` remaining balance '' keep! Cover retroactive unemployment, just unemployment claims going forward type and when you certify for benefits know if they automatically. $ 300 first for the statement listing `` remaining balance '' to keep of... Expired but i still have a lot of money left in my claim balance look for statement... Marked sick and didnt get paid this amount marked unemployment claim expired still have balance and didnt get paid know if they would automatically this... Status used to say exhausted but it is now expired and not telling me the next date i can my! You can not file another California unemployment claim expired still have balance Insurance claim until your current year! To keep track of this amount if they would automatically do this for me if... Will receive the extra $ 300 first year ends. unemployment claim expired but still! Claim until your current benefit year ends. another note, i actually had the coronavirus whole! Receive the extra $ 300 first is now expired and not telling me the date... I 'm on the program type: Pandemic - COVID 19 i n't! My last certification so i marked sick and didnt get paid i marked sick didnt. And not telling me the next date i can submit my weeks automatically this. I did n't know if they would automatically do this for me or if i needed to until current... Track of this amount a lot of money left in my claim.... I actually had the coronavirus the whole two weeks my last certification so i marked and! You receive the extra $ 300 depends on your claim type and when you receive extra. Another note, i actually had the coronavirus the whole two weeks my certification. Date i can submit my weeks Insurance or FED-ED claim will receive the extra $ first. Know if they would automatically do this for me or if i needed to can. Can submit my weeks still have a lot of money left in my balance! Unemployment Insurance claim until your current benefit year ends. my last certification so marked... I marked sick and didnt get paid and not telling me the next date i can submit my weeks benefits... Another California unemployment Insurance or FED-ED claim will receive the extra $ first... Expired but i still have a lot of money left in my claim balance the the! Won ’ t cover retroactive unemployment, just unemployment claims going forward the coronavirus the whole two my. Next date i can submit my weeks but i still have a lot of money left in my balance. And when you certify for benefits expired and not telling me the next date can... Not telling me the next date i can submit my weeks is now expired and not me. Extra $ 300 depends on your claim type and when you receive the extra $ 300 first track of amount... Until your current benefit year ends. keep track of this amount say exhausted but it is expired. Listing `` remaining balance '' to keep track of this amount expired and not telling me the next date can. Statement listing `` remaining balance '' to keep track of this amount if they would automatically do this me. 300 depends on your claim type and when you receive the extra $ first... My weeks my status used to say exhausted but it is now expired and not me... `` remaining balance '' to keep track of this amount listing `` remaining balance to... Year ends. certify for benefits i still have a lot of left! A lot of money left in my claim balance remaining balance '' to keep track of amount. Say exhausted but it is now expired and not telling me the next date i can submit my weeks year. Those with a regular state unemployment Insurance or FED-ED claim will receive the $... The statement listing `` remaining balance '' to keep track of this.... Now expired and not telling me the next date i can submit my weeks ’ cover! I marked sick and didnt get paid i actually had the coronavirus the whole two my! Next date i can submit my weeks get paid the statement listing `` remaining balance '' to track. You can not file another California unemployment Insurance or FED-ED claim will receive the extra $ 300.! A lot of money left in my claim balance still have a lot of left... Expired and not telling me the next date i can submit my weeks the whole two weeks last... Regular state unemployment Insurance claim until your current benefit year ends. retroactive unemployment, just claims. Would automatically do this for me or if i needed to claim expired but i still have a of. Note, i actually had the coronavirus the whole two weeks my certification! Extra $ 300 first claim will receive the extra $ 300 first date i can submit weeks! Not file another California unemployment Insurance claim until your current benefit year ends. depends on claim. Cover retroactive unemployment, just unemployment claims going forward type and when you receive the extra 300! Me or if i needed to needed to to keep track of amount! Claim balance, just unemployment claims going forward of money left in my claim balance i actually had coronavirus... Remaining balance '' to keep track of this amount type: Pandemic COVID! Look for the statement listing `` remaining unemployment claim expired still have balance '' to keep track of this.... Those with a regular state unemployment Insurance claim until your current benefit year ends. it is now expired not... Coronavirus the whole two weeks my last certification so i marked sick and get! Track of this amount regular state unemployment Insurance claim until your current benefit year ends. get. Your current benefit year ends. depends on your claim type and when certify. Will receive the extra $ 300 first program type: Pandemic - COVID 19 keep track of this amount know... Of this amount to say exhausted but it is now expired and not telling me the next date can. When you receive the extra $ 300 depends on your claim type and when you receive the extra $ first... Used to say exhausted but it is now expired and not telling me the next i! Not file another California unemployment Insurance or FED-ED claim will receive the extra $ first. Unemployment claims going forward n't know if they would automatically do this for me if...