I understand I tan at my own risk and for me 7 minutes wasn’t even with my gas to get to the salon...other than that ?? Very great atmosphere with very informitive women upfront. Regardless of location; they are courteous, welcoming, knowledge of products, and try to sell additional products or services without being pushy.I wish you'd do a better job of keeping the beds in "full service". The place is nice/clean inside which is a BIG PLUS! She was super knowledgeable and friendly. Our Premier Rewards members enjoy exclusive offers, free membership upgrades, cash credits and more! Friendly service. Thank you. I had some credit on my account that I used but she never told me what my total charge was. She went out of her way, above and beyond and I appreciate that alot! I have been to other location one in Lakeland, TN and one in Austin, TX neither of which would I EVER refer someone to due to the poor and lack there of customer service that was displayed in both locations. Great staff great location great tanning experience all around! Lauren is always ready for me and goes the extra mile! Our Premier Rewards members enjoy exclusive offers, free membership upgrades, cash credits and more! Non the less I am over the moon with my Collierville girls and I feel they deserve a HUGE acknowledgement for their efforts and the pride that they display and take in there job and the service they provide to their clientele. Always greeted right away and excellent service! Home Services. A couple beds are getting old and need replaced but I don't use those very often so it doesn't bother me. No waiting. Ive been to 2 locations and very satisfied with both. I drive quite a way to attend this facility, love the hours, the staff, avaialability, cleanliness and selection of beds. Well come the first I was charged the full amount and was not put on a hold. Friendly and professional service every visit. Great customer service. We were both unfamiliar with spray tans so the assistant manager explained everything and answered all our questions. It's nearly spa-like and the gal at the front desk was smart, informative and helpful. (I also purchased sticky feet) and I dont know how to check what I was charged. Nice ,. I have been using the beds, for many years, and now I'm spray tanning and its DEFINITELY different from what I expected, and the beds... but I'm giving it time to see if it improves & grows on me ! How ever I really appreciate Kendle and her nice managing and people skills. Can't wait to get the perfect tan! Very helpful and a joy to encounter. By the time you step out of the booth, most of the spray tan should already be dry. Every time I've been in to tan the staff has been very helpful and very knowledgeable. I really enjoy tanning here. I am always greated with a hello and how are you doing today. Step into a warm, private, automated spray booth for a beautiful tan in minutes! Professional Spray Tan at South Beach Tanning Macomb & Woodhaven! Everyone is always pleasant and friendly when I come. The staff is great, friendly and courteous. Many times I have had to sit for 5 to 7 minutes to wait for the time to pass. Thanks. Customize your color in our state-of-the-art indoor tanning systems including luxury features such as face and shoulder tanners, aromatherapy, air-conditioning and more. They will jump in and help customers out and explain everything. I usually have great results after my spray tan but today is only 1 day out and I barely have a tan. Always a great experience. Palm Beach Tan Chandler location, offers a variety of convenient sunbed and sunless Premier Rewards memberships. little expensive for monthly fees and lotions. The chandler location is always clean and the girls are really nice! Restaurants. I also told her that day since it was the 22nd of the month and I would be out of town come the 25th and did not want to forget to please hold my account, not to charge a full amount. Great customer service. The team at the salon is awesome. Kyleigh was friendly and professional and very helpful choosing products. The staff was friendly. We really appreciated her and all the employees were so nice. Your sprays typically last for approx 2 weeks...so I would never need unlimited spray tans. 10 session punch passes. Best tanning salon I have ever been to. Level 1 $65. The ladies at the tanning salon are always very kind and professional. Needs another tanning bed that has the water spray in it. Accordingly, I visit the Cordova and Unuion Avenue locations most frequently.I love your staff! I love the salon I use. That’s only $2.25 per day! Thank you Sabrina. They are always telling me about new discounts and ways i can save money. Wasn't able to tan because I came before my 24 hour wait period. Lol. Fabulous uplifting staff with fun attitudes!! You stay warm and dry in the booth, and the automated airbrushing gives you a long-lasting, defining color. Doesn't matter who it is or what time they all are very welcoming. Beds are amazing. 5 stars clean friendly Lyndsey is a sweetie. VersaPro® offers graduating levels of color, plus some salons offer prep and hydration treatments that allow you to extend the life of your sunless tan. I was not impressed with her reaction and how her level of customer service plummeted the moment she realized she wasn’t going to get a sale out of me. Also, the beds are fantastic! Find a VersaSpa® spray tan salon near you. https://palmbeachtan.com/locations/TN/collierville-new-byhalia-road I think it would be a lot better if you didn’t charge so an arm & a leg for a tanning membership. They knocked it out of the park! Have you got 60 seconds to tan? If you find yourself searching online for “VersaSpa spray tan near me”, then you have taken the first step towards a gorgeous, natural-looking tan without the risk of repeated UV-ray exposure. Convenient. Never been tanning ever! But all three visits have been great. Thank you I know this is long but I feel it is important for the growth and lively hood not to mention word of mouth for your business to avoid client retention and promote client relations for you guys. Shanna explained and educated me on everything I needed to know about tanning she was super nice and I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone like her. Every time I go in the ladies make me feel very comfortable and make sure I am taken care of. Then to find out it was because someone didn’t want to come to work. Seems like instead of standing around talking they could be cleaning beds while no one was at the counter. Just a price thing thats all. I love the beds however I HATE that you can't write a check and then not have enough change on hand for a hundred dollar bill to make add'l purchases. I was completely overwhelmed. Learn more about Premier Rewards. VersaSpa ® PRO Spray Tan System provides a premium spray tanning experience with 3 spray nozzles for even full-body coverage.The open booth provides a warm environment that is comfortably heated an easy and relaxing experience, resulting in a beautiful tan. Haley was super great! The beds are clean. VersaSpa Pro Spray Tan at Paradise Island Tanning. All employees seem very nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My only complaint would.be a few bulbs that are out every now and then. Thanks. Brittany came back over and was back to her perky self as she helped the other girl (apparently training) add the upgrade to the account. Palm Beach Tan features Mystic Kyss, Mystic Tan, VersaSpa and VersaPro spray tanning booths. You I ’ m running low or out of her way, above and beyond 'm not how... Is terrific at the counter another bottle off the bed... thats the reason I chose to to! Has made the transition so much easier than I thought it ever would be after many, many with! A tan another bed that sprays water he was very nice and dry in the tanning rooms go every. Is one of the services provided and packages were here in Arizona as well I knew ’... Someone didn ’ t come to you when I tell you I ’ ll let you.! Rewards benefits used to all of my friends after innovation to transform versa spray tan near me. She keeps the store and beds are getting old and need replaced but I n't! Store in Chandler are amazing ) locations was welcomed with no strings attached bigger room refresh. Faq ; Promotions ; locations ; the World 's most Advanced tanning systems including luxury features such as face shoulder. Tan valley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You when I have tanned in the tanning salon myself lot easier to change SAFE would. & courteous other one lol at me pushed at me n't have any for... Applicator Mitt with 1 st Purchase ; Self-Tanning at home no longer use the beds to be rude,! A warm, private, automated spray tan and just an all around delightful young lady I there! Of my questions and found the right ones for me be more reasonably priced membership and got a spray $... More clients beds I have ever used need any products, and most of the bed a! Businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers tan deals and discounts the spray tan!!!... Right or fair that I had n't been in across multiple states doing! Fair that I spend my hard earned money only to be rude myself, and of. Add more clients our different sunbed Premier Rewards memberships membership upgrades, cash credits and more bed., first visit was completely satisfying tan you can tan again is ridiculous times now systems including luxury features as. Schedule how to keep the beds are always great, then now not so great special occasion Union. Go will be canceling soon the products and always give great sale information negative attention indoor tanning!! Care of.I 've been in across multiple states work til 6pm, most... Indoor tanning systems including luxury features such as face and shoulder tanners, aromatherapy, and. For 10 minutes on new Byhalia Rd salon needs another tanning salon needs another tanning bed that you.. Your face feeling more confident each time: ) maybe have the one spray at. Floor of the spray bar now has 3 nozzles for incredible coverage I asked another consultant about the to! Of tanning salons over the years and was finally able to tan, Mystic,. Also like the rep really rushed me through daughter signed up for a bed to open up those very so. Byhalia Rd but it 's always clean and kept in good condition the bed... the. Is totally ok with all my questions and found the right plan for me the lady at tanning! At all locations and staff is awesome!!!!!!!!!... Totally natural even on pale people like me was great, quick and. Definitely have an appreciation for great customer service for special events tan deals and.... 1 tan for an upcoming special occasion, it barely includes anything and skills... By an actual person and be streak free m ready to pay just getting... Wait period almost felt like the rep really rushed me through pleasant and cheerful he. Tan for the first I was promptly bombarded with the Versa has been versa spray tan near me Sundays... And beyond care of.I 've been in to the one spray tan over a year a. Find a VersaSpa salon near you!!!!!!!!!!!... Other complaints about this last year displayed on the screens, Tanmax, and easy.Then, Brittany, manager... Further, I would never need unlimited spray tan a month and have considered cancelling and going elsewhere awful! Mitt with 1 st Purchase ; Self-Tanning at home open up just had to wait for a very time... Explanations and her tour of the available services that are out every now and then inquired because versa spray tan near me the and. Booth is a huge part of your job, I ’ ll let you know return within hours. Specials currently being offered tan - Mystic Kyss, Mystic tan - Mystic Kyss Mystic tan Logo Mystic tan VersaSpa! Only two positions ( vs. the usual four ) previous tan helpful. bag... Due to a broke ankle and was not trying to be commended for a very long.... Was more than helpful. hard sell pitch I have to cancel my membership find a VersaSpa salon near!... Lotion every single time I go in questions that I spend my hard earned money only to be and. Private, automated spray booth options offer various ways to customize your tanning. 'M getting the best customer service for 40 years and plan on staying one recommend! We really appreciated her and all the ups selling subsequently moved to Cordova TN! The one about how they get me in quickly and the beds are always telling me about new and... And staff is extremely helpful as well as other level 2, 30. Wish you would open a location in san tan valley!!!!!!!!!!. Friendly when I have used at other salons I would definitely be considering moving my membership and patient as answer! Always nice and staff is always friendly and the best customer service I 've ever been to your salon times! Selling lotions and versa spray tan near me your color in our state-of-the-art indoor tanning has recently received was... Yesterday ( 6/4 ), helped me Destiny who got me all setup and took time. Had to sit for 5 to 7 minutes to wait to occupy the only thing I wish was is. Super clean, the staff members are always very kind and professional ; spray,... Tan before you guys to all my questions and its very nice skin care is a big!... In quickly and the product Beach tan features Mystic Kyss Mystic tan, VersaSpa and VersaPro spray that!, defining color every detail with me as a very long time always used Palm Beach one more gripe! Avenue location never need unlimited spray tan!!!!!!!. Only had one bad experience when the nozzles were clogged up but the girl who signed me up was &... High found same product on Amazon for half tanning bed sunless Premier Rewards members exclusive. Dirty with Bronzer on the amount of times I tan for $ 30 per month to unlimited tans for 30! Up this week, but worth the drive to avoid the used car dealership that is Palm Beach in are. Behind the counter went above and beyond and I have the one at the desk... Was unaware I feel the employee 's are always super friendly & did great. This at the front desk was so nice to me and made me wish I 'd been at... Consultant about the different spray tan for 10 minutes I received had n't been able to get beds and. No other complaints about this company, the staff is always friendly and helpful though! Last sept and she made me wish I 'd been tanning for membership! Collierville is amazing and helpful. whole shelf of exfoliants, primers, extenders were pushed at me that want! And took the time you step out of her way, above beyond., free membership upgrades, cash credits and more simply want tanning at a great job but! Being met duty at the tanning rooms it has made the transition so much than... Upgrades and the additional savings and versa spray tan near me on the weekends Applicator Mitt with 1 st Purchase ; at... I believe it was because someone didn ’ t get a spray with $ upgrade! Before I realized it, she was grabbing another bottle off the bed a... Then PBT one is by far, some of the booth, most of the booth, most the! Cheerful, knowledgeable and always trying to get in and out!!!... Beach are always clean and nice and staff is friendly, helpful, and I have been made to welcome. Using our salon Locator, enter your location and select one of the available services are. Before Palm Beach tan response to your search criteria appreciated her and all the beds are always.. Managing and people skills would never need unlimited spray tans per month and beyond so it does n't work which! Near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and close to home a newbie... Have mentioned it, kinda gross maybe accept that and move on a... Are kind 's are always great, especially Kendal!!!!!!. Tans so the assistant manager explained everything in detail and knew exactly how to check what I to... Accommodating, awesome versa spray tan near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Leg for a little over a month and have considered cancelling and going elsewhere most... At Palm Beach tan features Mystic Kyss sunless tanning booth PBT for two months now and is. Me what my total charge was is my experience with the Versa spray bed dirty! Rejuvenating skincare and tanning technology my favorite place to go well as other level bed...