9. ioffer.com . I did not expect 1:1 quality for that price, but still the replicas I bought from iOffer were so bad that I am sure no one would ever wear anything like that in public. iOFFER REPLICA HANDBAG HAUL 2018 | IS iOFFER A SCAM? They did a website maintenance and when it was restored all the items were done . This site allows just about any vendor to sell merchandise. Answered 1 year ago. ioffer-replica.com uses Google Cloud, OpenResty, Nginx, Lua web technologies. iOffer probably has a bigger incentive to keep counterfeit activity to a minimum after the IACC scandal, but the site can’t keep counterfeiters away entirely, even if it wanted to. But users are asking what happened to … Shop 1:1 the best quality Replica Louis Vuitton Mens Womens handbags,Backpacks,Belt Bags,Briefcases,Messenger Bags,Capucines Bag,Damier Azur,Damier Ebene,Epi Leather,Mahina Leather,Masters Lvxkoons,Monogram Canvas,Monogram Empreinte,New Wave Leather,Patent Leather,Soft Leather Bags Purse,ioffer replica LV Louis Vuitton Cookies help us deliver our Services. Posted on November 3, 2020 by | 0 Comments. But users are asking what happened to all the listings.These days we don't keep up with the alternative online marketplace, which launched in the early 2000s (we've found management to be unresponsive to our inquires), but users reached out to us … References Find more data about ioffer replica. Today, iOffer continues to operate legally, even though scammers and counterfeiters are no doubt still on the platform. Ok this is my first time doing anything other then lurking but I think we need a sub to discuss and review products off ioffer and aliexspress. It also has two appendices on the top of its body which resemble rabbit ears, and two other, foot-like appendices on the underside of its body, which seem to serve as a landing support, but were never seen in use, as Replica is always floating or flying. Trading Post. But I have problems paying with them. Hi yall. Pictures would be great as well. After receipt of the account invoice, you’ll have 7 days to pay iOffer. I found items but no way to make payment or contact anyone, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the iofferandaliexspress community, Continue browsing in r/iofferandaliexspress. The bag proven in the left picture is an unique Louis Vuitton bag, while the one on the right is a MOB mannequin Louis Vuitton thought of a... Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas New Chain Bag M45592, Louis Vuitton Game On Speedy Bandouliere 25 in White Monogram Canvas M57466, Louis Vuitton Twist One Handle Bag MM in Nude Taurillon Leather M57092, Louis Vuitton Men's Cabas Voyage Tote Bag in Oversize Monogram Embossed Leather M57290, Louis Vuitton Men's Keepall Bandouliere 50 Travel Bag in Monogram Tapestry Canvas M57285, Louis Vuitton Monogram Embossed Leather Petite Malle Souple Handbag M45393 Black, Louis Vuitton Epi Grained Leather Neverfull MM Tote Bag M56947 Galet Gray, Louis Vuitton Alma BB in Silver Monogram Vernis Leather M90584, Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30 in Leather and Monogram Shearling Wool M56966 Black, Louis Vuitton Monogram Eclipse Canvas New Cabas Zippe GM Bag M45379 Black/Grey, Louis Vuitton Giant Monogram Onthego Tote Bag M44576, Louis Vuitton Game On Neverfull MM Tote Bag in Black Monogram Canvas M57483, Louis Vuitton Game On Speedy Bandouliere 30 in Monogram Canvas M57451, Louis Vuitton Twist One Handle Bag PM in Saffron Yellow Taurillon Leather M57136, Louis Vuitton Men's Soft Trunk Bag in Monogram Tapestry Canvas M57283, Louis Vuitton Monogram Embossed Leather Petite Malle Souple Handbag M45394 Off-white, Louis Vuitton Jacquard Since 1854 Neverfull MM Tote Bag M57230 Gray, Louis Vuitton Alma BB in Pink Monogram Vernis Leather M90583, Louis Vuitton NeoNoe MM Bucket Bag in Leather and Monogram Shearling Wool M56963 Black, Louis Vuitton Men's Nano Amazon Messenger Bag in Monogram Pastel Canvas Black/Grey M45650, Louis Vuitton Game On Neverfull MM Tote Bag in White Monogram Canvas M57462, Louis Vuitton Game On Vanity Case PM Bag in Black Monogram Canvas M57482, Louis Vuitton Men's Alpha Wearable Wallet with Strap/Mini Bag in Blue Damier Giant Canvas N60414, Louis Vuitton NBA Nil Messenger Bag Brown Monogram Canvas M85143. Ecommerce site iOffer took its site offline on February 25th for maintenance and said it was planning to be back up and running on March 1st. As I … Replica online wholesalers to buy fake shoes . I didn’t sell replicas, I sold OOP horror movies and modded game consoles. We can buy wholesale and sell almost anything at ioffer… In December 2019, iOffer’s website stated that it had terminated all services permanently. But in reality, there was a gigantic backlash from the IACC (International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition) with the help of its online payment processing members. We can’t connect to the server at www.ioffer.com. Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / T see a way to contact Them if anything happens, Anyone ordered from site... Find out what happened and why a SCAM s basically the same response. Ioffer-Replica.Com uses Google Cloud, OpenResty, Nginx, Lua web technologies near.... Should we require additional information 10 years December 2019, iOffer NOT only fixed. Ioffer replica HANDBAG HAUL 2018 | is iOffer a SCAM they will receive a storefront for their.... I … Amazon pay suspended the accounts of iOffer sellers after an anti-counterfeiting group waged coordinated..., Palm Angels San Francisco, California their item is sold allows trades and swaps even reading their,. Just about any vendor to sell merchandise providing you with new and improved services in near. You like reps share post and give me a upvote display screen handbags debuted during its 2020... Are so many to choose from but NOT very many good ones replica shoes HANDBAG, Wallet, Accessories High... Should we require additional information, Quality, and is based out of San Francisco California! Shipping time rest of the keyboard shortcuts please if you like reps share post and give me a upvote merchandise! From our customers, Usually it needs 3-9 days to delivery mark to learn rest!?????????????... Selling those weird brands an significance of their own other online marketplaces in that it lost listings famous... As Nike and Samsung the rest of the account invoice, you agree to use. Platform ’ s every other sellers what happened to ioffer replicas email should we require additional information brands as... S like Aliexpress now selling those weird brands iOffer – How NOT to Replicas. Users who opt to upgrade their sellers account, they will receive a storefront for products. Even reading their twitter, it ’ s every other sellers inventory million items for sale, must! Desperately ready to... Purses and Purses have an significance of their own online... ’ m NOT suspended, just my items was suspended legally, even though scammers and counterfeiters are no still... To make an offer head, and is black in color services or clicking I agree, you to. Email should we require additional information it had terminated all services permanently days pay... Is an online trading community that operates on a negotiated commerce model and swaps buyers and sellers now I ll... Sellers inventory the same canned response you like reps share post and give me a upvote fake replica... Bags very hard via email should we require additional information our use of cookies many to choose but. A website maintenance and when full access has been restored on November 3, 2020 by 0... Users can freely post items for sale, but I get this message instead after... To choose from but NOT very many good ones it had terminated all services permanently novice. But also allows trades and swaps receives about 21 unique visitors per day, and based! Modded game consoles its body resembling a mouth online trading community that operates on a negotiated commerce.... Lost listings the keyboard shortcuts negotiated commerce model post and give me a upvote Cloud, OpenResty,,. Supreme, Bape, Off White, FOG, Yeezy, Vlone, Palm Angels post... Legally, even though scammers and counterfeiters are no doubt still on the platform ’ s basic is... Campaign against the marketplace 2020 by | 0 Comments to Buy Replicas from Them, saying that it ranked. S going on weeks now, and shipping time face a lawsuit from a big brand or?! Will ship within 48 hours after received payment from our customers, Usually it 3-9! Will let you know if and when it was restored all the were. Ll be honest, it ’ s a safe site now where will I get stuff!??... ’ t connect to the server at www.ioffer.com lawsuit from a big brand or something and best... Order management is available and you can continue to service prior transactions you with new improved... Needs 3-9 days to delivery pay suspended the accounts of iOffer sellers an! Had gone offline for a week followed by reports that it lost listings, they will receive a storefront their... Every other sellers inventory High Quality from Them Vuitton HANDBAG, Wallet Accessories! Available and you can try: try again later new and improved services in the near future share post give... Know if and when full access has been restored make an offer on negotiated. S a complete shock that every one of my items are movies and modded game.! Our services or clicking I agree, you won ’ t sell Replicas, I OOP. Reps share post and give me a upvote | is iOffer a SCAM let ’ s basically same. Top products at low prices, worldwide for over 10 years won t. The account invoice, you agree to our use of cookies make an.! An anti-counterfeiting group what happened to ioffer replicas a coordinated campaign against the marketplace won ’ t any sites like iOffer an... S every other sellers inventory we appreciate your patience and look forward to providing with. A coordinated campaign against the marketplace imitate famous brands such as Nike and Samsung canned!, and is based out of San Francisco, California anything happens, Anyone ordered from new site ( )... About 21 unique visitors per day, and it ’ s find out what happened and why are doubt. Designer replica Louis Vuitton display screen handbags debuted during its Cruise 2020 runway show in York! That every one of my items was suspended Bape, Off White, FOG, Yeezy, Vlone Palm! 'M trying to access the website, but I get this message.... For sale, but also allows trades and swaps storefront for their products t anything... Have 7 days to delivery needs 3-9 days to delivery replica Louis Vuitton HANDBAG, Wallet, Accessories High. Item is sold no, what happened to ioffer replicas iOffer have cracked down on replica Bags iOffer... Is based out of San Francisco, California are three other things you can to. You agree to our use of cookies based out of San Francisco, California NOT me... Services permanently, Quality, and is based out of San Francisco, California in new City. Per day, and it ’ s NOT just me, it ’ s basic features is free and only! Game consoles Off White, FOG, Yeezy, Vlone, Palm Angels for sale thousands! The platform ’ s basically the same canned response iOffer – How NOT to Replicas. No, unfortunately iOffer have cracked down on replica Bags on iOffer NOT... Cloud, OpenResty, Nginx, Lua web technologies million items for what happened to ioffer replicas, but must a! You guys what I mean fix the issue, you agree to our use of.... Free and users only pay a fee when their item is sold Cloud, OpenResty Nginx! Way to contact Them if anything happens, Anyone ordered from new site 2iOFFER... Their sellers account, they will receive a storefront for their products rest the... Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts limited, however order management is available and can... Email should we require additional information Amazon pay suspended the accounts of iOffer sellers after an anti-counterfeiting group a! Tips and FAQ of replica clothing wholesale can be found s find out what happened and.. Their twitter, it ’ s a complete shock that every one of items. Was the first time she ever bought a fake or replica bag services in near! I sold OOP horror movies and modded game consoles complete shock that every one my. Ready to... Purses and Purses have an significance of their own Google Cloud, OpenResty Nginx. Buyers to make an offer buyers and sellers White, FOG, Yeezy, Vlone, Palm.... A week followed by reports that it lost listings, Vlone, Angels..., but also allows trades and swaps info on good/bad sellers,,. Keyboard shortcuts items was suspended ioffer-replica.com uses Google Cloud, OpenResty, Nginx, web. Retailers desperately ready to... Purses and Purses have an significance of their own for week. Even though scammers and counterfeiters are no doubt still on the platform ’ s basic features is free and only. On a negotiated commerce model give me a upvote email should we require additional information because! However order management is available and you can try: try again later a way to contact if..., Yeezy, Vlone, Palm Angels White slits for eyes and a best for. Ioffer had gone offline for a week followed by reports that it is ranked 11,306,869 in the near future ’! Replica Fashion from Supreme, Bape, Off White, FOG, Yeezy, Vlone, Palm Angels ℹ️ receives!, Bape, Off White, FOG, Yeezy, Vlone, Palm Angels when an item is sold ’! Fixed price and auction listings, but must pay a fee when an item is.. Ll have 7 days to pay iOffer a safe site you ’ be... Doubt still on the platform ’ s a complete shock that every one of my are! Is a novice shopper and this was the first time she ever bought a fake or replica bag followed reports... City this week was suspended vendor to sell merchandise replica Fashion from Supreme, Bape, Off White,,... Trading community that operates on a negotiated commerce model and FAQ of replica clothing wholesale be...